Has anyone found a significant other here on the site?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, i have and currently dating her. I would love to say her name on here but she would get mad so ill just leave out key details and people can fill in the blanks.

We both started talking years ago as friends, mutual friends turned to attraction, attraction turned into attachment and attachment turned into love. We both lived in different countries and i have taken trips to her country to visit her and we are very much in love. Its funny how a simple add friend can lead you to a soulmate, neither one of us expected it turn out this way but we're very happy and grateful that it did.

What Girls Said 12

• Yes, I got married @Klaatu51 <3

• Not yet. 😛

• Looks like somebody is on the hunt! ;-)

• I hope you get good results! Well of course you will, you're a near 9.5 of the hot list lol.

• Yes. I heard one story where they met here and moved in together. Forgot the usernames. Some I've heard meet here, then break up, then leave this site because of it. Supposedly happened to one of the very active users that left recently.

• I can think of two couples who met each other on this site. Especially as intimate the site used to be... didn't shock me at all. :)

• I've heard few stories. That people in here falling for each other getting married and having kids.

• Haha really? Never heard about that before although I spend a lot of time here.

• @cookiesandcream
      Well ain't no fair if I can't stalk you back lol , anyway yerp. That's about as much as I know.

• looks like we just found a other gag couple ^_^

@IIIusive_man and @cookiesandcream
      how cute ^_^

• What if they got married, had kids, and the kids were all really inquisitive...

• hmm. not here. try icq :D lol

• that would be cool! waiting for results

• Nope, not me. I'd be interest to find out if anyone has though.

• Nope, but my boyfriend is on here.

• Ew no, people here suck.

• I have but it didn't work out.

• Just the thought of that sends a shiver up my spine.

What Guys Said 12

• I haven't found a significant other here. But I do have a significant other here. @GraySailorsBride is my wife.

(We met on eHarmony 10 years ago this January. We have been married for 9 years as of this month.)

• @klaatu51 and @emerald77 got married

• she already mentioned me <3

• I've heard one story so far which I believe that is true according to the details provided (I don't remember usernames). It surely doesn't happen often, that's not why most of us is here.

• This is a dating site? Wow I never knew to look for one here..

• No, pretty much everyone lives on the other side of the planet.

• I didn't know this is a dating site.

• There are far greener pastures for that sort of thing than GaG. Personally, I wouldn't consider it.

• Nope... not yet and not willing to...

• No most of the girls and guys on this site are too immature and childish.

• I have but it didn't work out.

• no not yet at least