What's the weirdest question you've encountered on GaG?

You know, the one that made you just want to pull one of these:

I should say, aside from penis size question #2,436,011

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 10

• Ohhhhh my gosh so many. SO many. It's literally like well that looks weird I guess I better cli- OH GOD WHY?

Probably the weirdest one was something like best ways to get of without hands and the answers were SO disturbing. I had to get off the internet for the night. I wish I could forget it.

• well i couldn't answer this till now but

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1528701-why-are-non-virgin-girls-worth-just-as-much-as-virgin-girls

i SMHed so hard at this one

• "Could it bing my girlfriend's virginity back if I finger her with holy water?"

Weirdest but also the funniest. 😂

• *how to kill a chia pet
    *a guy got a highlighter stuck up his ass and wondered whether he should go to ER for it. he lived with super religious parents.

• ugh there are too many to name. -_- There was this question about why girls are afraid of butterflies.

• Any of the questions I have asked anon lol

• When was the last time you had a really good poo?

• 0|0
  • something about cannibalism.

• There used to be a guy on here that would ask or more accurately beg for a woman to kick him in the balls.

• There is no small number of guys who seem to want to treat this place like a phone sex line...

What Guys Said 9

• The question just had the word "fuck" and also the description. I said that it was "fucking" philosophical if I'm not wrong.

• This question here :
    "Are Watersports a popular fantasy? a strange fantasy? or something in between?

This is question two in a series, where I'm naming a fantasy and asking you all if you think it is popular, fairly common, not too rare, rare, or way out there.

Water-Sports, as in any activity involving pee/urine, whether the person is the one urinating or the one being urinated on, and regardless of whether drinking the urine is part of the fantasy."

• recently a gal asked dat she wants a MUSLIM hunk...

• One where one girl asked what you do if I was giving you a blowjob and I bit through your foreskin.

• 1. A question about sniffing mom panties
    2. A question about a guy liking farting in his face

• Some random dude asked if anyone would date me. It was weirdly flattering.

• "What do you think about the time ThatBritishGuy met pro-wrestler Ryback?"

• I usually do that when it comes to religion or politics.

• A girl was asking if eating rust would kill her.