Lol why this site is so sexist?

Its like everywhere, Even in ads they sponsor. One of ads shows "10 athletic girls you should love" and then one shows "7 guys you should never date" and even in those "mytakes" thing. One guy did his take on how guys should wear anything he wants and not be judges and some feminists even commented on there saying how is that gay lol Wow.

Most Helpful Girl

• At one point the only suggested MyTakes I saw for more than two weeks were variations on "why I hate feminists" "why feminists are terrible" and "why you should never date or marry a feminist".

Super annoying. I don't know what is up with their suggestion algorithm. I just started looking at MyTakes from GaG and people I follow and things started changing. At lv 7 you don't have to see ads anymore. That helps too.

• Lol not for me

• Things haven't changed for me lol They still filled with desperate white knights

• It doesn't change right away. you have to look at enough things to tilt the values.

What Girls Said 3

• The site IS called "GirlsaskGuys"... They just post things that might appeal to this general audience

• Activists and feminists war. What do you expect? I am not going after them because I believe in equality.

• Lol it's not this site, it's the people in it

What Guys Said 4

• Is it not just a reflection of modern media?

• Well I am happy that it is neither sexist nor feminist! Its called "EQUITY"!

learn to improve your vocabulary!

• Lol another 15yr old depressed desperate nerd trying to score on net. Go get bullied again lol

• Coming from a 15yr old with kitty pic and username luvme66 lmaooo. Shut up nerd

• Its not worth arguing with immature adults... -_-

• Noo you got sexists and hypocrites mixed up

• Immature and ignorant people. Just ignore them and move on with your day.