How do I set a username on here?

I can't find where to create a username

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know if you can message but here is the account for admin @girlsaskguys - They will know what to do.

What Guys Said 5

• Well if you have got here and able to post this question you must have a user name. Maybe there is some fault with GAG. After all websites do give trouble sometimes.

• You can set your username on your profile. Click on the top right user menu, and look for "set username" field.

• looks like you already have an account

• You specify your user name on registration. Which you already have, if you have made this question.

• Have not you already have a username?

• I have but it won't let me post unanimously, it says I have to create a username

What Girls Said 4

• How did you manage to get here then?

• I have an account but it says I can't post unanimously without a username

• I heard that there's a new feature that allows you to sign up anonymously.

• You can't change it once you initially choose it

• You have to sign up and then it should ask you to create one

• Sign out ---> Sign in again ---> There should be an option to create an account so put the necessary details ----> I'd recommend you to register with the email.