What annoys you about Girlsaskguys?

Can be anything.. from the website itself to the members and questions

Most Helpful Girl

• They allow dumb questions here that floods the live feed. Genuine questions are buried.

What Girls Said 10

• •Dick size questions
    •Fap material questions from creepy guys who don't even know English properly
    •Attention whores who only ask rate me/how do I look/am I ugly questions literally every day multiple times
    •Dudes who are super desperate but can't admit it
    •One sided questions which could easily be answered by both genders
    •Creepy messages
    •People who downvote for no reason
    •People who block you when you simply disagree with them

That's most of it I think.

• When everyone is like "Stop fishing for compliments" and "You know you are pretty, just stop" when someone asks one of these How do I look?-questions.
    Since when aren't good-looking people allowed to feel insecure? That's just unfair. I am pretty sure everyone has had one of these days where they needed a second opinion.

• Recently, it's been all the questions about so and so member leaving.

Generally, it's the lack of interesting questions and the fade out effect if you write an opinion more than four lines long.

• Perverts messaging me like wtf is wrong with them I'm 13 😒😒

• people trying to put other people down :)

• dick size questions

• A lot of guys are looking for someone to sext with Lol.

• Not much annoys me about GAG. Yes, it is filled with bitter, delusional, and generally ignorant people but, it is a lot of fun.

• I think I am immune. I can't even feel annoyance anymore.

• The penis/boob size questions, the "how do I look" questions and the really insecure people who are obviously just trying to get attention

What Guys Said 13

• People that cuss you and then when you give them a taste of there own Medicine back they report you

• The children who go on this site

• Certain types of questions and some members.
    Long questions
    Unreasonable members

• The pay could be better.

• Oh lots of them questions, specifically people who are insecure about their penis and their size

• GirlsAskGuys.

• the dumb questions, or the questions that are asked even after they got the answers from it from that same question... a few minutes ago!

• I don't like when girls ask guys if we always get wet dreams. I mean, come on people. Don't you know that guy's get one wet dream.

• Nothing really.

• When i state an opinion like "i like this girl on a picture B" i get dislikes

• some of the ruder users.

• Some Mods and those who impose their GAG modifications without public feedbacks and consents.