Do you think there should be an option to restrict answers from a certain age group?

Maybe you'd be asking a question too mature for a 13 year old so to say.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think so because recently I have bee seeing a certain GaGer who is only 13 chiming in on a lot of sex questions and not the curious questions the dirty ones. I'm sure others underage do it too and we should have a choice on whether we want kids answering those questions. They shouldn't even be able to see the question on their feed.

• The exact reason I asked this question!!

• Thanks for the MHO :) even though I know questions like this have been asked before if enough people voice their opinions maybe something will change.

What Girls Said 7

• Not really. Then they'd probably just use a fake age instead.

• Maybe, it has its pros and cons to it, though.

• No, get over it.

• No just ignore their answers.

• I believe there should be a feature made for the sole purpose of restricting users younger than 15 to follow, view, ask and answer sexually related topics.
    But then again, that would be pointless, since people lie about their age.

• I agree, there 100% should be

• Yeah. I hate seeing under 15 answer sex questions. They may have a little experience but they really don't know.

What Guys Said 4

• I have my doubts not about your intention but people already lie about their age so everyone would do it to be included. How often are you reading a question from anon
    (18-24) and the following appears "In school today".

• I know it has a pros and cons, but people are allowed to voiced out their opinion and comments no matter their age.

• Can't argue with that

• Well it would be nice if askers could choose which age group can see their question. Because it's pretty annoying (at least for me) to see 20+ questions about sex positions and all that stuff where I am helpless :D

• Another thing I've noticed is that 40+ year olds would sometimes complain about how we're not as smart as them. Stuff like that.

• Well that's just a thing in this world where elders think that if they've seen more they know more, even though, most of the time, they don't know how to work with technology which is clearly understandable for a kid.

• I actually disagree with that I think it is the younger adult groups who are far harsher than the 45+ group with the under 18s - Ask anyone on this site I have always stuck up for the under 18s on this site.

• No I don't, the gender restriction is bad enough.