Do you believe GAG has less rude people than other online communities?

Title says it all.

Personally I believe GAG has way less rude ppl…. still there r some rude people here, but they r definitely way less than most online communities.

0|0
14|17

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I don't cheat on GAG with other sites ahah :P 8)

0|1
    0|0
    • Nice comment... me 2 LOL

• hah GAG is my one & only! ahah & thanks for mho! :)

What Girls Said 13

• I don't know about other communities. In GAG there are many people who genuinely want to help, some rude people/trolls and many perverts

0|0
    0|1
  • No, I think it's about equal, I mean there are certainly places that you go and you're like "woe, who popped y'all's bubble gum?"

It's just that here people disguise how rude they are by putting a compliment at the end, or going into anon

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. There are a lot of insensitive jerks on here. I think it had as many as any other website, it's just not as common because it is heavily monitered.

0|0
    0|0
    • trust me, i've been in other fora/online-communities... and GAG's # of jerks is much smaller ;)

• I'm not on any other online communities. Should I be klaatu?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I think that's true I don't really use other online communities so I really dunno

0|1
    0|1
  • Yeah, I think so too.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think gag has some people that are rude sometimes but not all but Iv seen other online community's were people were mean to me on stardoll vside meez pulseit but on gag there's not tons of rude mean people

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, they usually get banned pretty quickly

0|0
    0|1
  • Maybe a tiny bit less.

0|0
    0|1
  • I haven't tried any other online communities but yes.. Sometimes you can get really rude people here but there are also others who genuinely give advice and mean well.

0|0
    0|0
  • I believe that's true

0|0
    0|1
  • No Never found anyone oh si rude but of course rude people are somwere lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah! I think that people on this site are usually very considerate and respectful.

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 17

• I came and stayed here because I thought that GaG was less rude than other communities. I had been on forums where they went around in hunting packs and the aim was to force people to leave the site. The most embarrassing thing was that it wasn't the young that were the worst but people my age.

0|1
    0|1
  • Absolutely. This is one of the most easy going / laid back places I've ever visited on the internets.

3|2
    0|1
  • Most people on here are quite genuine. Those who aren't stick out like a sore thumb.
    To all of the trolls:
    media.giphy.com/media/13YqNZrHGCCGK4/giphy.gif

0|1
    0|0
  • i'm a rude person but i'm a kind hearted rude person after you get to know me... if i can say so myself.

i'll say yes mainly because this forum is only about dating. Add other topics such as religion and politics then the rude people will come out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I come across more rude people. on sites like yahoo answers

1|1
    0|1
  • If you compare it to Yahoo Amswers, then yes... GAG most certainly has less rude people.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course I have an opinion! I fully believe that women with size A and or B cup sizes are more friendly. It seems to come from there having a feeling that a guy is not chasing them for their breasts. I have found them to be more intelligent and down to earth.
    I just flat love to be around them!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I guess so

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know I'm pretty rude sometimes but I always feel bad about it later.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yahoo answers was worse when I used to have an account three years ago. Very rude people down there.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hmm, I guess so. I'd say the girls are largely to thank for that

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, it's waaaaay less than other websites, let's say YouTube, so many hate comments on there :/

0|1
    0|1
  • Yes I personally feel these people here are kind and actually pretty smart than in most communities!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. It is more open than Yahoo Answers by far. Everyone there is snobbish

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess so...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes we are much better. :).

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes youtube has the dumbest but that's because youngest