Do admins ever answer messages?

There is an opinion I regret writing. I sent them a message asking them if they could delete an opinion of mine. They never responded or deleted my opinoion. I remember messaging them for other things, but they never answer or do anything. Is this how they are?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• The Admins don't remove posts by request, unless it violates the posting guidelines or you have a strong/valid reason for wanting it removed.

• Don't tell me. I just messaged them! :/

What Guys Said 4

• I recently messaged them about someone on G@G who was expressing suicidal intentions and they never wrote back to me. Fortunately, the person did not follow through on what they were contemplating.

• I had that happen once, but the admin I requested that from told me it was a one-time thing. We'd already been friends/followers on the site for a while though, so that's why it got removed. The consequence was that I couldn't post on that same question again, even if I wanted to.

• I only wrote to them once but they contacted me first and were prompt in their reply but maybe try an admin user rather admin account.

• Sometimes...