I have refrained from asking this as long as I can. Do all the ads and automatic screen scrolling from uploading, unexpected, videos piss anyone off?

I feel like a ship on the open seas on this website. One second I'm sitting back, relaxing, reading someone's question, and before I know it, I've been submerged under a stupid video ad. It even happens when I'm writing a response. My response disappears from my screen due to ads coming in "late." I understand ads, okay, but why do they have to be so delayed. It really grinds my gears.

Most Helpful Girl

• Once you get to a certain xper level, no more ads (:

What Girls Said 2

• If you are so mad about the ads, why don't you use browser extensions like adblock?

• That sounds SUPER annoying. It's awesome to support a site but when it's that annoying and disrupts the main use of the site, it's time for adblock.

What Guys Said 2

• 5,000 pts level 7 no more ads

• Dang, that's a long ways off haha. Thanks for the heads up though!

• Closing the ads is a pain on mobile. The closing icon on the banner is so small that most of the time I just accidentally end up opening another tab for the ad.