Why don't you reply to comments on your opinion for a question?

To me it looks like you were just answering for the Xper if you're not gonna elaborate. I notice a lot of the high ranked people do this (though not all)

Most Helpful Girl

• Quit a lot of people do this. I usually answer. I won't be drawn into an argument though. So if a person is being sarcastic or confrontational i tend to ignore them.

• Haha! well if i see you arguing with anyone on gag i'll remind you not too lol or i could be referee! lol

• Lol sounds swell

What Girls Said 13

• Most of the time I answer back.

If someone is agreeing with my comment, usually I don't say anything.
    But if they seem as if they disagree with what I am stating or want to carry on a conversation about it, I answer back.

• I agree. Or there are the people who comment on a topic they have never done, jut to say they don't do it. Seems like a shame. More and more reasons keep happening that make me want to leave :-(

• Yeah, the people who answer I don't know are just the worst too.
      My roommate complains that she'll have discussions and write out essays, but people who do a quick joke answer or just encourage the bad decision the asked already seems settled on get MHO too often

• He's right, I really do complain about it, VERY loudly.

• Told you. Lol...
      I have some issues with the xper stuff, but I don't know I acknowledge it gets people participating

• Most of the time I do especially when it comes to helping someone. The only time I don't is when it's not so much asking a continuous question or giving more advice but when it's more of a comment or compliment from someone and there's really nothing to say.

I'll admit I'll stop replying eventually when helping someone but that's only when they ask a million other question or have me constantly repeat the same thing because I'm obviously not getting through to them.

• I reply whenever I feel like it.

Sometimes I don't because there's nothing more to add, sometimes because I can't be bothered to answer, sometimes because I think the person is a fucktard and I'm not going to waste my time arguing with a fucktard.

Regardless, you're not owed a reply or explanation. I sure as hell don't go around chasing responses from others - I understand if they don't want to engage in further discussions whatever the reason.

• I always try to reply. Sometimes tho, there's no point.

• They should google it when they ask for simple meanings. They are so lazy. They could also pull up a tab and go to dictionary. com to find out the meaning of the word. What's so difficult about that? I did that in my stupid mobile.

• Lol what? No I mean like for example I once asked a question and someone said it was creepy, and I asked what part of it made it creepy so that I could no and I never got a response lol

• They said creepy? cos they don't know what else the fuck to say and it's mentally lazy to just say creepy wen they could explain further why.

• Sometimes they just don't want to, have the time or feel there is anything more to say. They've made their point - they don't owe anyone elaboration.

• Don't feel like it.
    Nothing to say.
    I don't care if people think I'm just answering for the xper.
    I wouldn't care if they did.

• I always reply. Unless the opinion is similar to another then I just upvote. But I do my best to reply to everyone.

• I usually answer, unless I have nothing to add. And yeah, I agree with you.

• What do you mean?

• Like when someone says something like, be bolder! And someone asks for suggestions lol

• Ahh I see, yeah that's f@cked up. This site is supposed to help people, not to gain some useless xper. Sorry for asking I got a mental block.
      You know, one of those times you read a sentence over and over again and for some reason it just seems to get worst everytime you read it. *facepalm*
      But yeah I agree with you.

• Sometimes I just don't know what more to say or add, so I let it die. Other times I may forget. There are also times when Q/A wants to prolong the conversation, while I want it to stop because I find it pointless.
    I try to reply to most comments out of courtesy, but I am only human.

• I don't know, but I have seen this quite a bit. I try to answer back and think I got all of them...

What Guys Said 6

• Some comments don't require an answer.

• I always reply to the comments! It's fun.

• Because GAG rotates comments out so fucking fast it's often hours before I get to them. Plus, if it's a broad I'm not likely to B answer anyway.

• if i don't reply, its because i had nothing to add. I usually do reply though

• I always do most of the time

• i often don't care... nobody is owed anybody else's time.