Should dick size questions be banned on GAG?

• Yes ugh!!!
  • The opposite of no
  • PLEASE
  • About fucking time

Most Helpful Guy

• My solution, would be to make a new section, called "sexual appearance" for these types of questions.

So people who are tired of these types of private-part-critiquing questions, can block them... and those who want to post these questions, have a designated spot for them. :-D

#ProfDonForAdmin #GoodIdea #Genius

What Guys Said 42

• No. Just because you are tired of reading them doesn't mean they need to be banned. Young boys that are insecure need someplace to ask questions, just like women need someplace to ask questions about breast size, weight, thigh gaps, height, hair color, and virtually every other part of their bodies.

• And "do you like boobs or butt" questions too while we're at it.

• Should boob size qustions be banned on GAG? :P

Honestly, I've only seen 1 or 2 dick questions in my whole time here on GAG, but I've seen at least 15 "are my boobs too small" questions, and more than 30 "do you like boobs or butts better" questions - which are always answered with a majority of "both are necessary, but butts are more important"... like... come on. The answer never changes...

• Yes
    along with;
    how do I look?
    am I fat?
    are my boobs ok?

And all that stuff

• I don't see the point of them :P I think I've only seen like 1 or 2 legit dick questions lol.

• You should ban the " blonde or brunette" "shaved or trimmed" "b cup or c cup" "pink or brown" "innie or outie" "cute or hot"questions too if you want to go that route.

• I bet this chicks a feminists

• oooooooh! the ultimate insult. the question is a joke. lighten up meninst

• why does it matter? my question still stands

• Because its not like its just these questions, but ones like Are my boobs to small? Does he like me I think he
      does because he smiled at me, Does he like me as a friend or a girlfriend etc.

• Well there are certainly more stupid, pointless and laughable questions that most here don't seem to be concerned with apart from the penis questions. And while they are a bit overdone they come from a legitimate curiosity, most of the time, but if you were to ban penis questions then you'd have to ban a whole slew of other idiotic questions to balance out and make it fair.

• Oh and while you're at it, the: "Am I Pretty, Am I Pretty, Am I Pretty?" Questions. Not one day goes by that this question is post at least5-10 times an hour.

Honestly people shouldn't give into others personal opinions on personal appearance be yourself not another brick in the wall, or another machine in the system.

• They should be automaticzlly redirected to a page with full stats on penis sizes

• no little girls/boys don't know, so they ask

• I think we should make a "COMMUNITY WIKI" type of thing like on Stack Overflow, and then just mark everything as a "DUPLICATE" like on Stack Overflow.

• Ban that, rate mes, questions about Turkey and omg which is da best accent questions and that's practically 95% of this website's content down the crapper.

• I see there's no option for "no". A little biased?

We need these questions because they're prime trolling ground!! Am I the only one who sees the value in these?

• the poll is a joke.

yes, you're the only one

• Along with boob size questions.

• Then they'll need to ban all the boobs, butts, height, hair, skin, nose, arms, legs, ears and face questions also.

• No. I know it is rather annoying, but is that really a good reason to ban this type of question? No, just because it may be annoying doesn't mean we should ban it. It would be good if they added a different section for that stuff though. Maybe something like, "Sexual Appearance" but until that happens, just ignore these questions, you'll be fine.

• They were banned at one point. GAG lifted that a few months ago though.

• Sometimes they are handy for an xper point just for saying your dick is fine

• people have the freedom of speech, if that means they want to ask the same question over why should we stop them

• No, males must learn the truth first. We need to get a precise answer about how many inches are enough.

• there should be a reference range for average penis sizes in the g@g tab so no one asks

• Well, it gets quite tiresome to listen to a bunch of whiney boys worrying about their dick size over and over... WTF... it isn't like they are going to change it!

• Yes they should, their pointless and most of the time are posted for bragging rights or trolling.

• Just block those people that asks the same question over and over again

• Sometimes the person doesn't want to block all anonymous activity! Most of those questions are asked anonym

• @Prof_Don yeah but there are some stupid ones that actually doesn't, so at least she can get rid of that one

• Yup I agree there. Some users are so hesitant to use the block button! I don't get it. :-P

• Only if the boob size questions can be banned along with them.

• Only if we get to band "am I fat" questions. Tit for Tat and equality and all.

• No I put in the same Category as "Rate Me"... doesn't mean anything of importance.

• I like giving my statistics -but because I'm small-framed, it looks bigger than it is. I suppose it's showing off and it gives me a thrill wearing tight speedos at school swims -but I guess girls are not really interested about size. .

• it's the same as when girls ask about thickness and height. Let it be, who cares!

• More from Guys
    12

What Girls Said 13

• YES PLEASE!!! I'm all for it!! This needed to happen decades ago already. Dick size Qs bring GAG down.

• Not blocked, but a different topic for it so everyone who gets annoyed (like pretty much everyone) can block that topic.

• They're obnoxious but so are vagina and titty questions so...

• I think there should be a filter for not only that question but for others such as breast size, thigh gaps, anything that gets asked everyday even if it doesn't apply to body parts. the whole shebang of questions that are asked a lot and when they try to submit, an error comes up saying this questions has been asked too many times.

• I'm indifferent because I ignore them

• Sure they are annoying, but hey! A free xper for asking a stupid question!

• I'm so sick of them. You don't see us girls, asking guys, do you like a tight or loose pussy? We already know the answer it's common sense.

• Ya, but then there's the is my pussy too tight or too loose?

Do guys like small boobs? Do guys like big boobs?

I have seen all of these questions at one point or another.

• This site is for asking all those insecure questions anyway otherwise much less of us would be here. And I for one think the girl questions outnumber the guy ones.

• If a person is insecure, then the question isn't pointless to them.

• Yes ban them along with other similar type questions

• YES PLEASE.

• Sure. Why not?

• Yes please

• that'll be the day ₍ᵔ·͈༝·͈ᵔ₎

• Yes, and so should the whole 'how do I look' category. Remember a time when that category did not exist? I fucking miss that time.