Hi! First day on the site. Anything I should know? Be aware of? People to avoid (haha)? Looks like a fun place - is it?

Oh! I'm Catherine.
Early 40's. Hopefully dont look my age (hehe).
Still know how to have a good time. Getting a second chance at life - don't want to miss out on opportunities or keep living with regrets.

All of you who have responded so far -- thank you!
Guys - you've been great and funny!

Any other ladies that care to weigh in? Either here or in a private message, please do.
Would love to hear more women's take on the site.
You all sure know how to make a girl feel welcome and special!! THANK YOU!

I think I'm going to like it here!

Most Helpful Girl

• Welcome to GaG, Catherine!
    First of all, no, you look really young honestly. GaG is a fun place, there are fun people and maybe you'll start a couple of friendships, which is never bad. It's great to share opinions and start discussions with other users. Just don't take anything too seriously or comments too personally, we are so many and of course we're not going to agree all the time. Be aware of... nothing really, there are some creepy people every once in a while but they're harmless I guess. :D

• thanks BarbaraP... geez! You are GORGEOUS!! (dont be insecure Catherine!) haha!

Very wise advise. I will take that...

• You'll basically learn QA, that, it's not a serious site. Most people are on here for the gift card anyway, so, they don't really give quality answers, since it gets them points on a FREE site

• Thanks for MHO! :)

What Guys Said 19

• Welcome!

Just be yourself. I enjoy offering my experiences to those looking for an outside perspective, and in the process, I've come to know a lot of really nice people. I don't get involved with the silly questions, and I also enjoy reading a lot of opinions from other members that give me great perspective.

Enjoy yourself, and no, you do not look your age. :-)

• Good to know yosimitesam! hehe!

Thank you... you're sweet. I try to take care of myself. :))

• Why thank you again. You know, flattery never seems to bother me too much... :-)

• Are you going to message me? 😔

• You should be aware of private messages of guys who like to send pictures of their penis. That's what some girls have been talking about here. Other than that, it seems like a good place to chill. I like your profile. I love heels, ha ha! Welcome to the site.

• Good to know!
      You do? Yah!! I appreciate a man who is willing to voice what he likes and not be embarrassed.
      My favorite style is pointy toed with a thin heel...

• You must be very elegant if you're addicted to heels. I'm jealous: I thought I was going to be the first one to send you a "no penis" private message, ha ha!

• Elegant might be a stretch but I am professional when I need to be. :))

I welcome a message... maybe not a penis message right off the bat... but a message nonetheless if you feel so inclined, sir.

• well its the internet..

don't expect anything but expect everything

• haha... well said. May have to steal that Mr FBI Master Man! ;))

• Finally, someone to define it for me!
      Thank you so much!!

• any time! :P

• Hey Catherine.
    Don't believe half the shit people say.
    Try not to take comments too personally.
    Its a fun site and use it as such.
    Welcome to GAG.

• Welcome to GaG! It is quite interesting and if you love giving good advice this is the place for you! Just like anything on the internet their are weirdos and others who post just to get a reaction. Just try to help and enjoy! Younger people love the advice we get from people with more life experience!

• ..."more life experience" ... a gentle way to say "You old hag" hahaha!!
      Thanks. I think.

• Nope you do not look old :)

• thanks!

• hello and welcome :D

personally i'm an 80s fan... if u have any questions bout 80s music ask me LOL

• Love 80's music!!!

• @Ihav2fart speaks very highly of you -- despite calling himself the class clown and village idiot.

• Yes Master Klaatu

• welcome :)

well one thing you should know is that you'll probably get random messages by creepy guys asking your weird sexual things. its best to set your settings so that only people you follow can message you. You can do this if you go to your settings page and tick the appropriate box. Also if you're feminist, you probably won't feel quite at home here, as the mere mention of the word has a very negative connotation here. Also, if you ask a question, most of the ruder comments you may get will be from people who post anonymously, but you are able to block those users individually, even if they post anonymously. Besides that, you've just got to search about and find the people with interesting things to say and follow them :)

• First of all, thank you for your input.
      You speak as if you have experience in these matters.

• I'm just busting your balls buddy! :))

thanks for looking out...

• oh lol... yeah no worries

• Hi Catherine, and welcome! And no, you definitely don't look your age. :)

• I don't know if anyone has said this already, but you should just put yourself on private now, there is an abundance of pervs on this site. Or get ready to block them. And also get ready for a lot of penis size questions from guys, and a lot of "boobs or butt" questions from girls.

• WOW! I've only been here for a little over an hour and have only received on private message! ha!
      Guess I'm not what guys (or girls) are looking for! :))

• Just wait for it! :p

• Welcome to site - Feel free to ask any question here - Always people willing to help.

• I'm pretty much the class clown and village idiot.

• Another guru!! :))
      I like funny!! Funny is fantastic!!

• I weigh in when I feel like it otherwise I overlook them.

• ahhahaha thanks bro! ^_^

but u r definetely not "village idiot" :)

• Hi. The name is Clause. I occasionally produce profound passages. But most of the time I'm quite ridiculous. Hope ya enjoy da site.

• thanks Clause. I hope I do enjoy "da site"
      haha..

• Please give us some wisdom the youngsters on this site sometimes don't help me out at all

• did you just call me old?
      haha!
      Way to make a girl feel welcome!

• What is your culture, if you do not mind me asking?

• Chinese...

• Welcome to the site

I hope you find it useful and helping and you will get to meet a lot of people on this site so have fun with it and are you really that old cause i would say you look late 20's early 30's :)

• Well aren't you a charmer? :)) thank you! but that is my real age.

A bit of advice from an "elder" haha... maybe ask it as "is that really your age?"... takes a little of the edge off ;)

• Well Im so happy to hear that and that's what I try and do is make people feel welcome to be on here

• You definitely did!

• welcome, its a fun site but there are a lot of weird questions on this site

• Welcome to GaG! Have fun :)

• Hello and welcome.
    You can post anonymously! And feel free to troll!

• thanks..
      Why would I post anonymously and what does "troll" mean?

• nice shoes. that's all i got to say

• thank you!
      Love heels.

• you're welcome. by the way, i've heard i give good massages. just saying.

• haha... good to know.
      Why are you anonymous, though?

• The one thing you need to remember about GaG...

https://youtu.be/x2dTSSQNf1o

What Girls Said 5

• Welcome to GAG!

I think you look your age.
    But who says that's a bad thing?

There's a raggedy 40.
    And there's a vibrant 40!
    You're definitely vibin' in my opinion.

The more you GAG the quicker your reflex will go away.
    So, I would keep gaggin' if I were you.
    J/k (had to share my dry sense of humor)

-Toodles
    See you around!!

• Love your honesty!
      Thanks!!
      and appreciate your sense of humor!!

• Hello, welcome to GirlsAskGuys! :)

If you're interested, all of the information about the site can be found here: www.girlsaskguys.com/faq

It's a great site and I hope you like it here. If you have any specific questions, just ask :)

• Avoid me. I'm a bitch.

• A lot of the questions are weird. You get strangers talking to you which I'm sure you can probably guess as that happens on most sights. If you don't want this you can go private.

• Good to know.
      thank you for the insight.

Just out of curiosity -- how weird?

• OMG!! haha! really?
      ok.. note to self... avoid Q's about poo!

• 😤😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• A lot of bitter and delusional people. Other then that it's a pretty good site.