Should G. A. G. ban anonymous posts, and questions?

Seriously I think most of these posts are only being used to troll the Site which makes it annoying. It will also get rid of clutter. :D.

• Yes. :).
  • No. :(.
  • Maybe. >:(.
I understand how some people feel, but even if it exists it should be placed under monitoring to prevent trolls so. ;).
Since it's an opinion don't get mad folks at this so yeah guys. :3.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hell NO! All my questions are anonymous!! I don't want people to know who I am. Yes monitor them for trolls but DO NOT GET RID OF THEM!! If we didn't have it people could

-Find out personal things about us in real life
    -Might find us in real life
    -Harass us (especially sexual stuff)

Its not good to not have anonymous.

What Girls Said 6

• No, some people actually need/want to ask and share personal things anonymously

• No I use anonymity to answer sexual questions without getting attacked by pervy men in my inbox.

• I hope not. I use that feature quite often

• No, please. I use the anonymous feature sometimes.
    glubbuk.fr/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/NO.gif

• Maybe not an outright ban but at least put a daily limit on them.

• Anon posts are for scared people.
    Scared people are unfortunately the majority in life, both online and offline.

There are already too many rules + regulations + bans.
    If people want to be anon = cool by me minus any real respect or admiration

What Guys Said 14

• On a site such as this there is a lot of need for some anonymity, so taking it away would be bad. But there is no doubt it is terribly abused. Way too many people feel that every question they ask needs to be anonymously, for instance the MH you selected. Asking questions like "What is your favorite color" hardly need to be anonymous. Same goes for opinions. I feel there is no reason anyone needs to go anonymous to answer "red".

Of course, many use the anon feature to troll or be just ridiculous. And that lowers the quality of the conversations and of G@G in general.

I think that the quality of the conversations would be greatly increased if people would just get away from the anonymous check box.

• A lot of the trolls on the site don't go anonymous. So it wouldn't really solve anything

• They might as well just get rid of the sexuality topics while they are at it if they did that. Not everyone likes discussing sex openly, especially if they have insecurities.

• No. Sometimes people need personal advice and would rather not have everyone here know about it.

The posts that SHOULD be banned, however, are...

"GUYS! Do you like boobs or asses more?"

"How does this cock look (and then post this...www.google.com/search

Penis size questions.

Breast size questions.

"I'm x-age and a virgin. I'm such a loser, right?"

"I'm a Libra and he's a Leo. Are we compatible?"

And I'm getting pretty tired of all the questions and myTakes about feminism, for AND against...

• No because more people would be fake and not say what's on their minds when people go anonymous their identity is safe so express more freely how they feel.

• Worthwhile intention but need anon for personal stuff.

• I can't lie to you... I believe the reason there are so many mods here on GaG, is because of the trolling. Just my personal theory.

Removing the anonymous ability on this site is unnecessary, and website suicide. That would completely kill the community feel of the website. people would be embarrassed to ask really personal questions for advice, because they can't use the anonymous feature... thus ruining the original vision of this website, which is advice.

Isn't ADVICE what this site's vision originally is? Any business who operates and loses track of the original vision, is a business that is doomed to fail.

#ProfDonForAdmin

• Coming from someone who doesn't use the anonymous feature:
    No, I think it should stay. The anonymity is a really important aspect of G@G. Yes, people use it to troll, but that should ruin it for the folks who just want added privacy.

• No, not necessarily, but, I do think people shouldn't abuse the option. I mean questions like "does this boy like me?" doesn't need to go anonymous. There's nothing embarrassing about asking that sort of thing

• I mean most of the trolls on here don't go anonymous, but okay.

• No we need them sometimes

• no, i wouldn't ban it... but its true that a lot of people use it to troll

• Nope, Everyone should have a right to anonymity

• Yes, the only real purpose of going anonymous is to troll. I can't see why someone would want to go anon unless they want to say something insulting, debating or troll.