Does anyone want to bring back the split-column opinion view?

Girls on the left, Guys on the right.

I actually kind of liked that.

Do you think would be better that way again or do you think the current way is better?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, the split-column opinion view makes things easier to read and I don't have to keep scrolling down on my phone : (

I didn't have any problem with the split-column view on my phone when we had it previously because I was on the mobile version.

And I think the current version has too much white in the background : (
    They should add more black.

What Girls Said 2

• It wouldn't work well on mobile devices and a lot of us use them now.

• Exactly what I was thinking.

• Agreed. Can you imagine how long it would take to read those super thin columns? FOREVER.

• Ohhh that is a good point. I don' use mobile for GAG. I know its possible to have different versions of the site, one for mobile and one for other platforms. When the browser connects it introduces its version and operating system so the website knows which page to display. I guess they just haven't made a mobile-specific version yet.

• I agree! Bring it back

What Guys Said 4

• i did not like the change when it happened, but I think it is just what we are used to. Now it does not matter to me.

• Wasn't here for that sounds quite good - Maybe with phone use would look squashed

• Naw, it's harder to read that way. Maybe there could be a user set option?

• never seen that but it sounds like an eye sore