What should I do a mytake on?

i'm considering doing a mytake and sharing some of my admittedly extensive dating experience with you guys. i'm just having a hard time deciding what the take should be about specifically. any requests?

0|0
4|5

Most Helpful Girl

• What comes to mind when you think about writing a myTake? Is there a particular situation or unique difficult you came across whilst dating that springs to mind first? Is there something you feel you could write a lot about that would also interest the community?
    My advice would be, see what's already out there and avoiding writing a myTake which already has similar counterparts.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Hmm.. probably the most romantic/beautiful relationship you've had? (include the ideal relationship/girl for you) hehe

0|0
    0|0
  • which ever take you would have fun do.

It is hard thinking of a good topic to write for a mytake.

0|0
    0|0
    • exactly. i would have fun writing about anything i'm knowledgeable about, but do you have any requests?

• Maybe things men love about silly girls? Like when women end up being clumsy, start having hiccup fits, Trying to beat a game and yelling in a silly about about it, running into things, etc . Just all those things. Or maybe the act of sillyness both do in relationships?

When ever i'm being silly my boyfriend says he always pictures me as a chibi :D

• Whatever you want.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• if you can't decide then just do them all lol. no requests from me in particular though.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are your expierences, you choose.

0|0
    0|0
  • 80s music!!!

0|0
    0|0
    • something boy-girl related?

• which is my aoe. i don't know much about 80's music.

• Geek girls vs non geek girls?

0|0
    0|0
  • Something gender neutral, so, no stories about the different types of bras out there. OMG was that boring

0|0
    0|0