I got this feeling that Gag mods hate my guts. Does anyone else feel the same?

Almost every damn question I ask or comment I make is removed or hidden in the blink of an eye.

Most Helpful Guy

• The mods probably don't care. The admins on the other hand...

http://i.imgur.com/nw6cTw0.png

• Yep, the guidelines are quite open to subjectivity. And they certainly take advantage of it.

• You have to exempt Chief Admin Klauss... he occasionally takes time off from shooting rubber bands over his cubicle walls and drinking latte's to inform you that your post has been removed for no discernible reason.

• Oh boy, how unfortunate.

Most Helpful Girl

• If it makes you feel better I'm the worst mod in gag history and I'll probably be fired soon for lack of reporting anything.

• It does! You're my fave mod now.

• BelleGirl21 & @Hannah591
      Oh come on. I already completed my UberMod quota (20) even there were my exams and I was active for half an hour per day. It shouldn't be that difficult lol :P

But yeah :( people are wiser than before and mods are more active than me. I used to remove 100 posts per month but nowadays I struggle in reaching even 50 😢

• Thanks for mh. Ftr I love youcute anon girl! 💙

What Guys Said 15

• 1. Young lady, unless it's in contravention to the rules of GAG no post or opinion can and will be removed :)
    2. Being a moderator is a voluntary thing not an employment :)
    3. If you think it right then message me or any mod you trust, one of us will keep a look out for you
    4. But the final say is that of the admin of GAG who too have nothing personal towards anyone. All and more users are welcome as long as they toe the line of regulations :)

• The second item is totally useless, #3 is also useless.

• I would love to know what things you are putting up that keeps getting removed. But if you put it here, this would get removed. So... I don't know.

• Haha, exactly. I can't post those stuff on here.

• Nah, mods enforce the guidelines to the best of their ability. Considering you seem to be an anonymous asker, they probably don't even know who you are. Moderators can't see who anons are either. Maybe admins do. I don't know.
    Technically, if you want to know why your post was removed, you can use the Contact form at the bottom of the page. Admins will answer your inquiry.

• Yes, you are right. The admins are prompt in answering after your third attempt.

• Then you're desperately trying to get banned real hard without even realizing it, lol.

• Lol
      No, I actually wanna stay here for a little longer this time.

• wot kind of questions r those then?

• You're a fucking faggot who can't deal with criticism. People like you should fucking die for everybody's sake.

• eh better illiterate than rude i guess. anyway consider yerself lucky u still have this account, so let's stop it here

• Was that supposed to be a threat? See, this is exactly how people should NOT behave.

• Nah I had a convo with all of them.

sp.yimg.com/.../th

So we good.

• I feel like GaG hates me. But then I hate GaG, so the feeling's mutual.

• This one has lasted over 2 hours - If it is any consolation it is nothing personal on my part when I hide an opinion.

• Sounds like someone's power/brain ratio has gone over the limit.

Google: democracy... free exchange of ideas... America (superior to all other nations)... censorship... real job.

• Yeah but you gotta understand... the mods majored in sociology, and when they found out it was useless they took the first job they could without submitting a resume. Just refrain from referring to anyone directly in insulting terms.

• This is golden. I actually know loads of people who are majoring in sociology and the only fucking thing they're able to do is going on strikes. Being a GaG mod is, perhaps, too complicated for people like them.

• in the blink of an eye? holy fuck :P

• i doubt that your questions are being taken down because the mods hate you

• It was more of a manner of speech than an assumption or a proven fact, which it clearly is not.

• omg yes. i hate that crap. they gave me 2 warnings. they removed one of my questions, and hidden another one. they hate every one

• They sure do. This is like my fifth profile, the previous four were banned due to excessive trolling; I should already be used to having my question and opinions removed lol

• yeah theyre saying my things i posted is antaganistic... or how ever you spell that. but what i really had was why people are very racist. GAG i gues got ass hurt for me posting that

• i thought gag favored tramps over us men...

• My sarcastic responses have never been removed. Yet.

• You're new to this... they haven't got the chance to hate on your comments yet.

• Hell I probably hate your guts, and I'm not even a mod. Depends on who you are, and what you post

• I probably hate you too.

• Nah, that'd be you, arguing with me on the alleged childish question.

• You started it

• Welcome to the club girl.

What Girls Said 12

• Moderators aren't supposed to be biased. If you feel like you are being treated unfairly then contact the admin especially if you feel like something was removed wrongly. Moderators are human too so sometimes mistakes do happen but if it keeps happening then someone isn't doing their job.

If it helps a lot of stuff that moderators do are overseen by the admin so if someone is removing things wrongly constantly it will be picked up on eventually. xx

• None of us hold grudges or go in search of certain users' posts. If you feel you are being persecuted, contact an admin. However, if they are permanently deleted, then that means admins have removed them. If the posts come back, time and time again, it could be that someone's out for you, in which case, admins will notice and probably remove their mod status.

• Thanks for the response.

• No, you just keep continously breaking the guidelines. Questions and comments don't get removed for no reason. But if you feel that you feel that this is unfair, bring it up as an issue to the admins. It's them who have the final decision to whether a comment/question stays up or not after all.

• You got to word it better and properly. Maybe it sounded vague or you it had a lot of grammatical errors. I doubt they are against you.

• Yea, I love 'em grammar mistakes.

• Well for starters, we don't even know who you are. But I doubt anyone hates your guts. If questions are being removed then they are going against the rules. Rules which are made clear for everyone to see.

• No, the damn rules are fairly open to different interpretations.

• Hmm. Well it is ultimately up to the admins whether your questions/comments stay removed or not. If none of them have been put back up then that means they go against one of the rules. I really don't think it's personal tho.

• We don't hate you. Hate is a strong word! What kind of questions do you ask? I'm sorry about that though :)

• what sort of questions? if you are anon.. then they dont know who is asking the question...

• Whatever darn question I ask is eventually deemed as offensive/antagonistic/trolling.

• I don't hate you. But if your opinions, opinion comments, questions or myTakes don't follow the rules, I have to report them. I'm sorry. :(

• As I've already said to someone, the guidelines here are way too open to subjectivity... so who knows what is really not following the rules.

• .
      :D
      .

• Glad I could help. :)

• Maybe they thought it was pointless questions?

• Well I think they, mods, are pointless and yet you don't see me trying to get rid of them, do ya?

• We're not pointless at all. If this site had no mods, there would be so many offensive posts being left, questions in the wrong categories, a hell of a lot of spam and pervy questions. Many people would leave and many would be writing questions asking why nothing is being done to remove them. Mayhem would ensue because admins would simply not be able to get rid of everything that breaks the rules. The admins are keeping the site running, advertising it and fixing any issues. They don't have time to scan GAG for such posts.

• @Hannah591 that's true as well.

• Maybe you were asking some explicit stuff!

• Are you aggressive with your opinions?

• Paranoia is a hell of a thing.

• Bitchiness is a hell of a thing.