Why is gag becoming so stupid these days? (sorry, not gag.. GaGers!)?

I mean, there's more stupid questions now on gag than then. For eg, Rate my butt ( earlier it was only face and body) How do I sell my soul etc etc. (sorry people but it is stupid) I'm sooo tired of seeing the same type of questions again and again. Gag is full of rate me questions, butt or boob (don't these people get tired?), Incest, does he like me, etc etc. I think this is why so many people are leaving from GaG.

AND THE DICK SIZE QUESTIONS!!

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 12

• I dont ask questions like that, some are fun though I had asked

• It is just a phase - It will calm down soon - I think the anon registration hasn't helped.

• Is my johnson big enough? He's 22 inches

• u just can skip em.. LOL

• I saw a question earlier tht asked Am I famous yet

• It hasn't changed. I mean, at all.

• Just block some of the categories.

• yes... seems to be the rate my butt, is my little penis long enough site...

• The butt q is recent looks like g@g is going downhill

• The cream of this website has gone, GAG is gonna collapse soon if I leave too.

More immature are infested here.

• I didn't know they were BECOMING stupid, lol

• I blame the parents.

What Girls Said 13

• You can hide the "How Do I Look?" topic to prevent all of those questions showing up in your news feed. You could also block the people who post a lot of annoying questions. Incest related posts are against the rules.
    People are leaving for other reasons.

I don't think you should take GAG seriously. A lot of it is a bit of fun e. g "how do I sell my soul?". You can simply ignore them and offer your advice to others. :)

• how can you forget the dick size question? what is the average size? where so i start to measure? how do i measure? how many have you seen? would you consider this average? what is average size in your continent? would you go on a date with ---- inch dick? what matters.. personality or dick length? what is more important.. length or girth? and soo on.. :D

• You forgot the dick size questions. HOW DARE YOU.

• Haha, sell my soul? Ah good times. You're right, there are some stupid questions. I just roll with it.

• People are immature sometimes on here and it does very very annoying

• Just leave gag

I'm leaving too.

• We are going through a dry season with questions I think.

• Im not surprised half of the questions are the same everyday lol

• @Mustachekitteh when you first join though you can select the topics you want to see i. e on your myfeed. Then again i dont think it always works. When i look at my feed, i miss out on some interesting mytakes because they dont always come up. In fact i dont think I've ever seen one when I've clicked on that.

Either way theyve gotta try to cut out the shit or just put it some place else..

• @noneoftheabove true but hopefully they will think of something.

• I have no idea why.

• just ignore those questions girly, that's what I do :)

• Just ignore those questions. :)

• Lemme add more. "Do guys like girls with small tits, why girls like bad boys, do White guys/girls date XYZ girls/guys "

I'm tired of these questions but luckily there're some cool people here that make me stay.

• I don't see a difference to be honest...

• The whole 'how do I look' category is fenomenal waste of time.