The most mature "Under 18" GaGers?

Just curious. :) you can tag more than one too.

Updates:
Also please don't downvote because someone has an opinion. And don't talk about people cuz they have an opinion.
Also, don't talk about people in a negative light. That's immature and can hurt feelings.

1|0
18|17

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 17

• Really, here on GAG, I see just as many people under 18 who are mature than people in their 20's, 30's, 40's, etc. This site really does have an equal balance of mature people of all ages.

However, if I had to pick just ONE, it would be @nert73. It blows my mind she's only 13, yet, she has some of the most intelligent and thorough answers on here. Not to mention she has a vast vocabulary for her age.

1|3
    4|1
    • You don't gotta pick one but I will agree with you

• Show All
    • @Nert73 Not a problem at all! I love how I got down-voted just because of my opinion.

• Gotta love haters

• can not mess with @littlett25

2|1
    0|0
  • I have enjoyed wonderful and intelligent conversations with many down to 14 years old. If I were to tag one I would be slighting the others, including some I have not met on here yet. I will just say that many are amazing.

1|0
    0|0
    • Glad you don't discriminate

• Discrimination just keeps you from getting to know many wonderful people.

• @confusedgrocer & @performerwannabe come to mind. I can't remember exact names of others but a lot of bright kids around for sure :) Most of them are very well mature & knowledgeable than what we at that age :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Obviously @cipher42 on that one.

1|0
    1|0
  • @nert73 she's a champion master mind

0|0
    1|1
  • @lovedembabes has hidden depths

1|1
    0|0
  • @nert73 @cipher42 @shaenielson generally girls I think haha being a mature guy is harder than a mature girl...

1|0
    4|1
    • I don't really know them.

• Show All
    • Thanks! ^_^

• Thanks!

• @lilmama229

yeah :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Sorry, bad at remembering names and people on here. One thing I know for sure, mature teens don't talk about sex like their in their 20-30's+

0|0
    0|1
    • Actually, I would argue this makes them MORE mature.

• Show All
    • sean1234 And many people have kids soon after as well, except it's usually unplanned these days.

• @CincinnatiRedsfan If people could press a button and not become pregnant, I could see the worlds population plummeting.

• Its definitely @xCutesyLolitax
    She is pr

1|0
    0|0
    • (Cut off) probably* smarter than i am.

• Show All
    • Haha, thank you.

• Cool! I'll follow her. Just trying to get some friends my age

• i would say @nert73 and @lilmama229

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't say most of them but teens around my age which is 16 -19. I would say that they would be most mature like me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Me im very mature

0|0
    0|0
  • LOL I won't be mentioned here.

0|0
    0|0
  • me... obviously... and @lilmama229 and also @Volleyblocker who has sadly volley-blocked me...

0|0
    0|0
  • Mature and under 18, don't go together

0|3
    8|1

What Girls Said 17

• They are young black female users here.

Successfull, kxcera, and Miss Rainbow.

All the others are too sensitive and cannot take criticism at all.

4|0
    0|0
    • I agree with you. Those three are great

• Show All
    • Some under 18 users will tell someone off

• I almost got super excited, flattered and had a palpitation but then I realized I have no C in my name.

• I think @RainbowFanGirl is quite mature.

1|1
    0|1
  • Loll imma just go ahead and mention myself 💁💁
    Nah just kidding
    I actually don't pay attention to age that much... i wouldn't know tbh
    I think there are a LOT of really bright and mature underaged gagers. But i also admire the older gaggerd who are genuinely here to give advise to the youger ones😍

1|0
    0|0
  • @RainbowFanGirl
    @xCutesyLolitax
    @shaenielson
    Those girls are great no doubt about it.

3|0
    0|0
  • It was @nateinak :(

2|0
    0|0
  • Most of them have decent typing skills, but still lack maturity. They pull the 'are you attacking an underaged GaGer?' card to often... One of the girls I follow, @PhantomLights, seems like she has a pretty good head on her shoulder's. There is another girl, but I can't think of her name... it'll come to me... later...

1|0
    0|1
    • @RainbowFanGirl. Ha! I remember her name. (My memory ain't what it used to be...)

• Show All
    • @CincinnatiRedsfan I'm not saying that the anonymous posts are only made by the immature. I'm saying that all the under 18s seem to be more willing to say stupid things whilst in the anonymous blanket of protection.

And I will agree that men are really boys in larger bodies. Lol.

• @HazyCloud From my experience, the anonymous button just gives anyone an excuse to be trolls (regardless of age) and I still see many immature posts regardless with that button.

Anyway, I see all of these high school girls posting about how they think guys will mature in college. Ha, that's a joke. The reason WHY colleges have issue is because of the man-childs lol

• 3|0
    0|1
  • Probably @RainbowFanGirl and @cipher42

1|0
    1|1
  • @Succcesssfulll and @RainbowFanGirl

1|0
    0|1
  • There are many mature under 18 age gagers. I don't remember all the names though.

1|0
    0|0
  • definitely that cipher girl

1|0
    1|0
  • I think I'm mature.

0|0
    0|0
  • There was one whose name I can't remember, she's gone, she was mature for her age.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was going to say me, but there have been 9 weeks 6 days since I turned 18.

0|0
    0|0
  • @yasminegizzlee and @2014raser

0|0
    0|0
  • I know a serious immature one...

@littlett25 is very mature though.

1|2
    0|0
  • I think most are very mature though no names come to mind

1|0
    0|1