Why don't most of the gagers don't reply to the more intricate answers left on the question?

The only reason I don't is because either you didn't answer the question or your answer wasn't interesting or your answer was enough to ask for more information!

I'm a very sociable, open person. So I like to converse!

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe it is just to intricate for most. A lot of people are only here for fun and don't want complicate their time here.

What Girls Said 5

• I think it's because a lot of people don't want to. Or they simply agreed with the answer, didn't have any questions about it, thought it was funny etc.

• Sometimes there's no need to add anything or I read it and didn't have any kind of reaction to it.

• I just mentally appreciate them instead of typing

• Because most GaGers are here only for the amazon gift cards, so they simply write a one line answer and that's it.

• I just want to sleep.

What Guys Said 5

• Discussion? On GaG?

• Essays are boring.

• I think it's because they can't type that fast. Honest. It's not like I have no life, and I'm super compassionate and I want to help everyone in the world.

It's that I can type 70 wpm, and I can go into detail pretty quickly.

• I'm far too lazy.

• They don't like the answer