If GaG offered you a job as a moderator, would you accept?

Keep in mind, being a mod you don't get paid. It's volunteers and you can't see anon :)

• Yes :D
  • No :p
  • I'm already one.

Most Helpful Guy

• I already accepted :P

• The minion ^-^

• Thank you

• Thank you for MHO!!! You've made a little minion so happy :D

What Guys Said 44

• I accepted, because why not? I like coming here (although I have to admit that my interest wanes recently), and I already reported stuff that I thought broke the rules anyway.

I just wish they'd pay us more.

• Used to be one. No thanks.

• What happened?

• Ok I understand

• Very respectable answer.

• I was asked a long time ago and decided not to. I wouldn't mind helping out if I saw an issue but I don't want my focus to be looking for violations. I try to enjoy my time here.

• Used to be one for quite awhile. Absolutely not. As aggravating as many of these people/posts are as a normal user it is even more amplified in that position.

• you're back :o

• in the context of the show though, it really wasn't a character assassination, as the guy has been burning people alive since God knows when. He's become progressively more crazy and this was really just another stepping stone. So really there was nothing about this scene that was inappropriate at all in my opinion... so im glad you see that too! As for the game, yeah i don't plan on holding back :) I just need to learn the right code to get everything i want in the game. Im hoping it can become like second nature to me and so i can start making free games quicker and more regularly... just relying on ad revenue. Hopefully, one of them appeals to the marketplace =)

• @watermelonoma Oh it's a variety of issues those people tend to have but, let's be honest here, you know as well as I do that none of those people are the types of people we even give a second of a moment of time to. The reason? They find complaint and fault with anything and everything based on their own miring and unhappiness. I simply don't pay them any mind and ignore them in totality. Men, especially in this modern age, better stated, intelligent men, are well versed in the types to steer very clear of and the types who get worked up over a TV show certainly fit into that group. I mean, hell... there has been a castration, beheadings, children being killed, slavery, innocent man killed (Dany) for no reason, and so on and so forth and they are pissed about those things? They can get over it or stew in their own failures for all I care. They mean absolutely not a single thing to the scheme of the world, they know it, and they try to take that knowledge out on others. F them.

• I'll accept only if I can see anonymous users!

• Haha lol

• @WilliamWinslow sooo you go anon a lot ey?

• Sort of.
      1. While I am the primary user, sometimes my friends occasionally use this account to ask their questions so that they do not have to particularly register an account which they barely use.
      2. I like trolling! Both questions and opinions!

• I already accepted. I don't mind it.

• I've been a moderator on gag for as long as i can remember. I was a mod back when the site had its older version.

• Nope.
    I don't really get the rules GaG have and this would probably involve me searching through hours of "boobs or butt", "is 32 inches too small" and "My crush says he likes the colour blue. My eyes are blue. Does he want to marry me?" questions.

Plus my natural bitterness and cynicism require me to stay outside the tent pissing in rather than inside pissing out.
    I've a variety of other reasons I don't want to say.

• Obviously I have accepted - I feel I am maintaining the standard for other users but also myself.

• Next time they will have to ask me

• I would not accept as I'm not moderator material, one day with me as a moderator and gag would be up in flames.

• I'm surprise you are not one yet ;p

• Ha ha ha. Truth be told you'd be a much better mod than me. 🙈💕

• @BelleGirl21 i doubt that.

• Been there, done that. I'm an admin too, on another site.

• Yeah, I'd probably accept it. I'm on here usually for a few hours a day, and i could probably contribute to the site better if i were a moderator than i do now.

Plus, it'd give me something extra to do, so i don't get bored of GAG anytime soon :)

• became a gag mod few days ago.

• Do they want. me?

• It wouldn't be a job then. But yeah I wouldn't mind being one as long as I didn't HAVE to be logged on for a certain amount of hours per day or week.

• Yes and I have, it is a great experience to be a mod in my opinion.

• Yes I heard they get special treatment and more likely for their my takes to get promoted which when that happens you get a lot of points.

• They would never ask me to be a mod. Even though i would destroy at it, which pretty much means that only the cream of the crop would go through and you guys would never see another question about Turkey.

• Nope not for me

• I voted C) for obvious reasons. :p

• They've never offered me a mod job! Why?

• The are waiting to crown you with the administrative position :DDD

• Yeah, i wouldn't mind having a power trip and enforcing my authroity over people here >:)

• Hell to the no... I'm too biased I think.

• They should make you a mod

• Not if you saw what I write anonymous :(

• Haha and? We can use a mod who writes up random anon Q's, likes cats, is a Nintendo character and knows how to get mushrooms that make people giant! Toadette for mod.

• I have too much other things going on so I would have to probably say no.

• Yeah. I spend a lot of time on the site and I feel I would be good for the job

• Nah I don't really care for that

• No, wouldn't accept it.

• yes, i'd take it

• More from Guys
    14

What Girls Said 29

• Hmmm, no. I don't want that type of responsibility. Plus, I'll be back at school in a few months, and that wouldn't be feasible later on.

I'm sure it would be cool to try out just for fun but this site is something of a cesspool of dick size questions, boob questions, am I cute questions, and all types of racism and sexism. In the end if would be a burden to be a good moderator.

Plus, I would need some moola point blank.

• Lol "I would need some moola point blank" Riiiight? If it requires concentrated energy, endless patience, teamwork, excessive quantitates of time, and the capability to conduct yourself in a certain manor then that's half of what is necessary to have a paid job.
      Not only that, but who really wants to look back on their youth and realize they spent an excessive amount of time, sitting in front of a screen, making sure a bunch of mostly teenagers were behaving and following guidelines? -_- That's wack.

• That is a nice perk. Do you know how many mods there are? @itsallover

• I think about 50 or so.

• And forfeit my right to cuss at users? Hell no

• tbh i haven't felt that my user experience has ever been restricted as a mod... and i use to be an ubermoderator back on my last account.

• That's because you're nice. I'm assuming mods can't usually go around calling people dipfucks or dumbshits?

• Its not a "job" if you ain't getting paid lol

But I'd happily volunteer. I've seen plenty of comments that need to go to hell

• Probably not. I have greater duties, obligations, and priorities besides monitoring/kinda sorta really babysitting for free online.

• I would love to but I would like to see the anon posts as well

• I'll pass...

• Sure I would.

• Yes, I would accept if, just for the experience.

• Possibly not, no

• I voted C :)

• I recently got an invitation twice. It'll just make me more addicted to GAG.

• Voted C. You can see why lol.

• Sure I would take a wack at it. :)

• nope i am not keen. i dont see the benefit out of it

• No thanks.

• Yeah, maybe. I still need to know more about the pros and cons about being a moderator.

• Too much real life stuff to do. Stressed out as it is. Pass.

• I want to see all anons and be able to delete at will for my own evil proposes

• Yeah, I would, but I doubt that will ever happen

• You never know the admin team is always looking at helpful users.

• as a user who has been here a long time, i bet if you messaged one of the admins asking if you could join the moderation team, they would say yes

• Nope.. don't care lol

• I'd probably be a bad one but i would take the job anyways to try.

• No too much work

• no I wouldn't

• They did offer me a job as a mod, and I accepted.

• ya I probably would accept 😊

• I'm already one. I'd expect to get a good pay.

• No. I get reported too much 😒

• I would not.

• Not a chance in hell would I except that position. I come on here when I feel like it and wouldn't want to feel like I had to be on here.