When people leave gag why do you care so much?

Just saying, If they were really your friend or pal, they would exchanged your email adress of gave you thir facebook add or phone number...

If they leave gag, and they don't bother giving that, then that's not a true friend , it's was just a acquantaince.

Most Helpful Guy

• Agreed. I don't care when people leave honestly. I mean life happens and this is not something I expect to be on forever. But I have made some good friends and met some amazing people on here. I would make sure to get their contact information if I were to leave if I didn't already have it.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't care. Out with the old and in with the new.

What Guys Said 4

• I don't know. I was a little disappointed when one person I thought was cool left but to get super sad over it is over the top because at the end of the day none of us know each other personally. We are all just a bunch of strangers on this site.

• There is a sense of community here and if your friend leaves it is going to affect you. They could just be a GaG friend,

• coz we luv em :D

• That isn't necessarily so. I know at least three people who were too paranoid to talk outside of GAG who would keep in touch almost daily.

• Obviously because this site is an escape from the real world, augmented reality at it's crappest...
      If then close the tabs on you, and you didn't even get a gmail email or facebook name, hahaha

• Which is a good thing. Not everything is worth pursuing outside of a certain scope.