On a scale of 1-10, how helpful have you been here on GAG?

Assess how you give your opinions here, do you think you've been helpful?

Most Helpful Guy

• I am coming in at 9% which isn't bad considering the amount of opinions I give - I have 812 MHOs so far I would say about 650 of them are solid which would hold up with anyone here considering I have only been here just over 3 months.

What Guys Said 20

• lately 0 lol

• I feel like I have been more empathic with people than I first started, so I'd say about yay high helpful

• I'd say more 3 out of every 10 opinion I give is helpful. So I'll say 3. After a while you start seeing the same questions over and over and you stop caring.

• Aww. By just answering you're already helpful. ;)

No one could resist the hottest guy on GAG :)

• It's true. Try as they might, everyone eventually succumbs to my gorgeous, furry exterior

• I would say maybe a 1 because I want to date a girl18 and everybody says I can't date a girl 18 so I get mad and log off gag and come back later and ask that question again would a 18 y/o date a 51 y/o and I get the same answers no they won't and then I get made and log off gag and later I ask that same question again and again and I keep getting the same answers :|

• Lol. But she could be your daughter. Anyways, I wouldn't agree or disagree its your life do whatever pleases you.

• She's not my daughter I promise I already checked. But you wouldn't agree so I took a point away from gag but you wouldn't disagree so I gave it back.

• When I was new about 8 on the sexual stuff and 5 on everything else.
    Nowadays 1.5/10 and that.5 is only when I feel like it.

• I have no idea. I hope I have helped at least a couple people on here.

• MHO 11%

eh... guess my percentage's average

• Sometimes people give MHO even if it isn't the best opinion on a question.

• ... or they give MHO if they like u as a user :D

• .. even if your opinion isn't really helpful 😂

• I'd say 9/10. Almost all of the time I try to give responses that are relevant and helpful but some questions are so ridiculous I can't stop myself from giving sarcastic answers

• Great. That's fine. Keep doing what you're doing :)

• I been about 6 helpful on here with people needing help ;)

• maybe like a 2 lol. Most of my answers are just to troll and make myself laugh, but every now and then I do take it seriously when I see someone in need and I know I can help them or give the right advice.

• Nice. At least you know when to be serious :)

• I'm not sure but I feel like I'm kind of helpful.

• I would say 6 or 7 out of 10

• Probably not very, like a 4 if I'm being generous.

• Why?

• I feel like my advice isn't always sound seeing that sometimes I just antagonize the asker if the question is really off base.

• I have been helpful... But most of the time better advice are given too. And sometimes I feel that my advice gets ignored becz if the age factor

• What matters is the intention.. It doesn't matter if they notice it or not at least you know you do your part :)

• Well it kinda made me feel good about myself.

Thanks 😊☺😆

• I do my best but I don't think that anybody "knows" me here except for one or two members whom I exchanged letters with.

My mho percentage sucks too. I'd give a 6 I guess

• It's not important if people know you here or not, what matters is you try to be as helpful as you can be

• Probably like a 2 if I rate myself generously :-P

• I would imagine at least a 17 if not 23.

• Explain that numbers Mr. Accountant :)

• Haha. Owww. That's nice. I've seen your comments and I agree.

• You shouldn't agree. That's not good at all.

• 4% thats weak

• People can't handle the truth

• 1. CRITICAL FAILURE!!!

• Try to be helpful

• But how do I be helpful? What kind of sorcery is this?

• LOL. Just what kind of sorcery do you suggest?

• I try my best! But I'd honestly say I'm about a 5 =_= since I'm so indecisive...

What Girls Said 19

• I'm not really sure honestly. I do my best to be as helpful as possible to those who need it. I really like giving advice and trying to offer new and different perspectives to a situation. That doesn't necessarily mean I'm a "good" advice-giver though. Haha But I do hope I have been able to help some people since I've been here :)

• I've seen how you leave opinions and I can say you're one of the most helpful gager here.

• Oh wow, well thank you :)

• I'd say about an 8. I do my best to help others and really put in a lot of dedication when leaving my opinion and of course followed by comments. A lot of people seem to be pleased with me when they're confused or upset about something.

But not going to lie it's not like all the questions I've answered are necessarily giving advice. More so my own choice, opinion, debate, or just out of fun. And I've gotten into a few tiffs.

But yeah I'd say an 8.

• According to my page 12℅ helpful...

• That's nice. At least you know to yourself that you're giving sound advice :)

• I like to think I help people out. I feel like the aunt you can go to for stuff you can't talk to parents or friends about.

• I'd say 7 ish. I'm either genuinely trying to be helpful or I'm 100% sarcastic. Hopefully either way I've made some people smile and be a little happier.

• I kind of suck at being helpful.

• If you try then that's enough :)

• Apparently 9% helpful

• This made me laugh good job linkywinky :D

• Don't know about helpful because that is a private thing for you to judge but you are 9 or 10 on the funny chart.

• MHO is 7%, so I would say a 3 out of 10

• I'm not helpful at all :(

• You can be helpful if you want to

• I'm going to say my range is 2-8/10 depending on what the question is & my mood lol.

• I'm always giving a straight up answer to every question. Sometimes the questions can let you be silly about how you say it but still be helpful. Though my MHO is only 8% :'( I do try to be as helpful as I can and only answer questions I do know how to answer to.

• i dont know..

• Assess how you give opinions, do you think before you submit something, do you answer to help?

• umm.. yes.. i try to help..

• probably zero lol

• Yay. You know better.

• 8/10
    Filler

• I think like 7/10

• 2/10 I haven't been helpful.

• 3% that's how helpful I am

• Maybe 2... my mho is 14%

• Yea that is true.

• noone knows me lol

• I'd say around a 7.