Guys, are you as curious and chatty about your gf/wife/just a female buddy as we women are curious about you?

Do you look up almost every move or comment your female associate says or does? I know we females do so in a heartbeat when it comes down to you men

10

Most Helpful Guy

• I wish I did, but I've never really talked with girls. Hence, why I'm still a virgin. I'm completely clueless about girls. That being said, I hate talking because people have attacked me and betrayed me in the past. They take whatever I say and used it against me to embarrass me. I feel destroyed. Needless to say, I stopped talking to all my friends. I don't need them. I think I'm dying from living in solitude. So to answer your question, men should feel just as curious and chatty if they truly love you. Otherwise they end up like me, a recluse.

• You know what i think? I don't know you, but i seriously admire you right now. I used to be just like that back when i was 19. I admire you even more cuz ur still a virgin AND man. That does my heart good.👏👏👏👏👏👏 I want to say more, but nah. That's good for now.

What Guys Said 9

• Yes, when i have a special woman in my life i like to take
    in what she's saying and i like to listen to her cause she's
    a voice to be heard i always will place a woman before myself
    cause that's the way i see things in life and when a couple have
    a child it's the the child and woman who comes first in the
    relationship that's just the way i see things.

• I don't think so.

• Do u not think about it or it's just not something that really crosses ur mind?

• I don't think it registers on our concious mind - Our feelings for our partner are just there no need to analyse it - If something needs to be done, we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

• And see, we females aren't like that. I think that's why i find the minds of males interesting

• My wife is the most open person I know as far as I am concerned. She does not have any hidden wishes or desires. It has never and it will never occur to me to be "secretly curious" about her.

• You're one of the blessed (highly lucky) ones

• Thank you. Yes I am very lucky indeed. I just hope she can trust me the same way although I am not as simple as her about desires and wishes.

• Yeah :) and you're welcome

• No. Isn't that a bit controlling?
    PS: Unrelated, but go Naruto!

• Yus😍 Sasuke, Itachi and Deidara are my faves. I don't think i would like the newest generation though... to me it's nothing like the original. Smh

• Did you watch the anime or read the manga?

• I'm not entirely sure I know what you mean, but I'm getting that you find men fascinating. Like maybe you wish you could eavesdrop on locker room chat. So if you overhear a group of guys at a restaurant, you're listening intently on everything they're saying seeing if you can learn something about how men think. or maybe just hear some gossip?

Maybe. I'd like to get into your heads.

• Yes a lot I like to know everything

• No if I want to know something about them I'll just ask them. I also don't use social media so women won't be able to do things like that to learn about me.

• I'm not sure what you're talking about so... what are you on about?

• I don't think you actually care, I think you're just bored... looking to pick fights