What's the matter with most GaGers?

Like what are they lacking that makes majority of the people on here such losers?

Most Helpful Girl

• GAG is a magnet for bitter, delusional and pathetic individuals. I really wish I knew what specifically makes them so screwed up. I'd say about 55% of them have serious issues.

What Girls Said 3

• I'm ugly, I have low self-esteem, I'm stupid, I'm shy, I'm kind of negative, and I don't really care if you think I'm a loser. Is that a satisfactory answer?

• ... Tis.

• Where did I say I don't want an honest answer?

• I interpreted your response as negative. If you meant it a different way, my apologies.

• they lack social skills. They have trouble communicating with people face to face in real life. And They are introverted and poor.

But I'm not any of that. I'm just here cause I guess I got addicted? I'm trying to quit because I'm not a loner/looser and I actually have a life that I love, friends and I'm confident.. So I have no idea why I'm here.

• You should leave before you get infected.

• Confidence and self esteem lol. Well that's me anyway. But hey! At least I'm honest ;)

What Guys Said 10

• I've noticed that it's those who anonymously post stupid questions like this that happen to be pathetic losers.

• Me being a loser doesn't make the rest any less of a loser.

• No, but at least you're willing to admit it now.

• Well, Its the internet bro, a lot of people are going to be ''Losers'' because, They feel accepted on here but no in the real world, You'll find the main reason, Its because, Looks aren't as important on the internet as they are in real life, Thats the Beauty of the internet, Well, Thats why i love it anyway ;)

Does that make me a Loser? Probably.

• this is coming from an anonymous user... ok then.

• But they are nice losers

• I'd respect you more for asking this question if you weren't anonymous. :(

• I generally just don't like people and don't have the energy for a lot of interaction with other people.

• The biggest loser is he who is behind this question

• Because most people are losers.

• They are, aren't they?

• they want to be first like me

• people who answer either 10 mins after someone has answered or after the mho appears generally are much more sincere sorry but its fact

• This didn't answer my question, child.

• people dont lack things... theyre just different on the internet

• I dunno, what makes *you* such a loser?

• The fact that I actually have an account on this site lmfao.

• No, you wouldn't know

• But I do! 😊