Do you know how to write a gender neutral "My Take"?

Most my takes, seem to be biased, written about men or women. I want to read stories that are about men AND women. For example, I'd rather read about why we exist (whatever that may be) than all the different types of bras out there. What use does that do me on here, as a guy?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I do know how to write a gender neutral "My Take." As a matter of fact, ALL six of my "My Takes" are gender-neutral. I write about interesting things, opinionated (not gender issues though) or "tips."

I completely agree with you! Most "My Takes" are sexist and delusional. They use their own personal experience to justify the "facts" in their "My Take." I also like how these people can speak for EVERY man/woman, that must be an amazing feat! I get annoyed by it too.

Fantastic question!

What Girls Said 4

• lol u can do that, nothing's stopping u.
    iv never done a my take for one gender.

• Then write some gemder neutral ones yourself :)

• People will make myTakes about what they find interesting and who they want to appeal to, they aren't going to tailor their Takes specially for you sorry. Just find a 'gender neutral' one for yourself. If there aren't any, make some :)

• Most of my Takes are on neutral subjects. But hey, you can always write them too!

What Guys Said 4

• Eh, You can't please anyone, You are always going to insult someone, so, Just dont give a fuck i guess? Write what you honestly think? :)

• Yeah well, Hitler went and did what he thought, and you see what happened there

• Well, Up until 1939, Hitler was a Pretty good leader ;)

• I am sure there are neutral ones
    Go to questions then topics
    Click on neutral topics and the MyTakes button might get some joy there

• You just have to tick the box which says the take is visible to both sexes. Then it will be visible to both sexes.

• No, you don't understand what I'm asking

• Well after that, all you need to do is write about things that are independent of sex/gender

• yeah i just usually dont feel like it and only post a mytake every blue moon