Im new to this site?

I just joined about an hour ago, help me out, what are the do's and dont's and the basics and stuff? i dont know.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• Welcome to GAG

1. You can't edit or remove posts or questions on this site, once it is posted it is there forever so just keep this in mind.

2. As on all websites there are some people here that are rude, racist, sexist, offensive and completely inappropriate. If you have anyone hassle you there is a block feature you can use to stop them from posting on your questions, opinions or private messaging you. Keep in mind though that if you post a question using the anonymous feature anyone you have blocked will be able to post on it.

3. If you post an opinion on someone else's question that they have posted anonymous feature and they start abusing you in anyway you can block that person from replying to you on that question only.

4. If you post a question about men or women just be carful of you're wording, if your question comes across as sexist people will give you a hard time.

5. There are topics to stay away from if you don't like heated arguments. If you are not sure you can ask me and I can tell you what kind of reaction you might get. I have been here a while.

6. There are trolls on this site, people posting questions just to start arguments.

7. You can block topics (I think) on this site. If you keep getting questions pop up on a topic you don't like.

8. From what I understand there is no mobile app for this site

Enjoy your time on GAG

• 1) Never come across as being 'Thirsty' or 'Horny' in ANWAY, Especially as a girl, And a young one, You will have a slew of 10+ creepy Pedo's suddenly follow your account, And send you fucked up messages and stuff.
    2) Try and avoid asking questions about Boob size / Dick size, Theyre annoying :P
    3) Some people on here are cunts, Dont even bother replying to them, Its hard to win an argument against a smart person, But its damn near impossible to win an argument against a stupid person.
    4) Treat it like your Facebook account, I. e Dont upload overly innapropraite pics and shit, Because, Like i said in No.1, You will have a slew of Perverts on your case.

Good luck!, And watch out for the perverts! xD

• Welcome to site
    Everyone was new one day
    We all felt our way around
    Any questions just post 95% of the people will be helpful

• Don't put your number up on here or give any info of any other social media or about who you really are to avoid being harassed by creeps.

• Also don't freak out if you see a lot of ahole guys and girls. They are on here but there are also a lot of really nice people that will legitimately try and be pleasant and help you with issues you might have in your life.

• welcome!

I'm the Jester of GAG. I joke, I insult people. I hold no boundaries. Ask how I look question and I'll call you ugly. Ask about dating issues and I'll blame you for being dumb.

You either block me or tolerate me.

• I think the only rule here is to not be a shitty jerk. But there's still shitty jerks here though, so meh. :-/

Anyways, welcome to the site @_haras. :-)

• Hello, I joined yesterday

You can ask pretty much anything as long as it's not too offending. Some questions are just racist and meant to start fights on here, these questions will be deleted by the staff

• welcome...:D

• Do troll please.

• i think you can do whatever you want , just don't be offensive

What Girls Said 8

• Welcome to GAG, _haras... I have been here, dear, for over a year and have reached my Goal of Guru. I am working on Masters but being Most Helpful has been a goal of mine that I have accomplished most of my life because I have always been everyone's shoulder to lean on and... Listen to and been able to help in answering their problems.
    If you are Into Answering Questions and know you can be Most helpful here, then put out as many of Your Answers as you can This will Make a name for you where after awhile... Your name becomes a GAG household word and perhaps one day, Guru or even Master attached to it.
    Good luck and welcome aboard. xx

• welcome!
    well, there's not really anything anyone should or shouldn't tell u to do. take the site as u will. u know the purpose of it.

however, if there r only 2 things i could tell u to do, they'd be:
    -be yourself. never let anyone on this site influence how u act round here
    - dont take this place too seriously. a few people can be really mean and u need thick skin or else you will feel overwhelmed.

other than that, it's a lot of fun and a great community to be a part of. nice to meet u! :)

• Welcome to GAG. Basically it's an opinion sharing/advice giving site though not all of the questions are asking for help. Some are fun or off topic questions.

You can ask pretty much anything you want. Also if you're an advice giver go right ahead and share your opinions. Just try your best to not get a question or opinion removed and not be rude to people. If you find something offensive you can always report it. If someone sends you an inappropriate message you can report that as well.

If you like what someone has to say or want to make friends you can always follow other members and hopefully they'll follow back. If you don't want certain people checking out your info or messaging you you can make your profile private.

That's pretty much the basics to GAG.

P. S. An upside to this site is the fact that you can get prizes from being a member and earning points 😊

• Don't attack or curse anyone out or your responses may be removed. I know this because it happens to me from time to time.

The following is my own personal list:

Don't care about what anyone says about you.
    Stand up for your beliefs and defend yourself if anyone is attacking.
    Have fun. This is important, because if you don't, you might find this site boring.

• Don't ask about dick size. That's it basically lol. Apart from that ask anything you want, but make it random because a lot of questions get repeated. Lastly, use the site with moderation and give genuine answers. Follow these steps and you'll survive.

• You only get 5 questions or mytakes a day so use them wisely

• 0|0
  • I joined a good while back... But this is my AlterEgo (new account of a current GAGer).