What steps should Gag take to keep valuable members?

I don't mean the weirdos who answer a thousand questions a day.. what value is there in theie brief non-responsive 'answers'?

Nor the rate me freaks, nor the selfie addicts..
But the people who actually give worthwhile advice.

For example, giving more points to more detailed, longer answers.

Most Helpful Girl

• More rewards, so if they get quite a few MHO's in a week, they should get some kind of reward. The GAG system could be programmed to calculate the average amount of characters used in every opinion and the higher the average, then they receive an Xper bonus.

I would love a badge system that's shown on profiles, when people reach certain milestones, and not easy badges e. g. a badge for each Xper level. Badges for getting Guru or Master status, for posting a high amount of questions that have a lot of interest etc. Basically, badges that newcomers who are here briefly couldn't achieve in a short time. You'd get about 50 Xper for each badge.

What Girls Said 6

• Offer them an incentive.

Half off gift cards.

User of the week with reward
    *xper award-ex) free 500
    *featured questions/takes
    *for the week, users get double xper

• I don't think members should be treated differently. Good advice is a subjective thing, what some people think is good advice I may think is bullshit, and have done on numerous occasions.

If you start giving [more] preferential treatment then it will become [more] clique and just create an atmosphere of inequality.

• I'm not sure what they can do. I don't necessarily agree with the longer answer thing. I rarely leave long answers because I feel like I can get my point across very quickly. Longer doesn't always equate to better.
    If people want good people to stay then make connections with them, be supportive and then ask good questions yourself.

That was a long answer for me lol!

• They should stop raising the amount of Xper for certain gifts, also they should keep more of an eye on perverts.

• Gift card for every MHC. But GAG is not a full time job tho... its like another Facebook or Instagram. Shouldn't be a big deal. But rewards are nice.

• hopefully they'll do something

What Guys Said 15

• Put them all together to make the ultimate GAG humancentipad.

smartphonenation.com/.../HumanCentiPad.png

• Perhaps an idea would be to increase Xper points per opinion, question or daily logon while you become a more experienced user.
    So for example: after the first 1000 XPer points everything stays equal but the points for logging on every day increase by 2.
    When reaching 5000 points, every opinion will yield 2 points instead of one.
    When reaching 20000 points, every MH yields you an additional point, etc...
    That way, long term users staying on GAG would get rewarded.

• Less moderation, not allowing question askers to block opinions on their questions, and putting questions that are commented on back into the site feed
    This site is getting so PG that you can't have debates and shit cause some butthurt anon pussy will block you opinion cause they don't agree with it or cause you proved them wrong.
    The other day I saw a question titled "GAG do you even lift?" get asked and deleted minutes after it was asked. See, I know that question might sound/be stupid or irrelevant or however you feel about it but damn did it really have to be deleted lol

• Better rewards for people with the most helpful opinion I would have to say

• Put them in GAG hall of shame

• Each person has their own role on the site - I wouldn't being looking to narrow the base.

• They should ban those freakin attention whores posting photos of their butt in underwear

There are other places on the internet for such things.

• They should do nothing. If people like it, they will stay. Noone needs to make some steps in order to convince them to stay.

• Every hundred best answers you get a free blow job.

• I don't think that's the website's responsibility...

• Pay them money

• They should make gag a worthwhile website

• Remove the auto-collapse of larger opinions and comments.

• Also stop redirecting me every time I post my own opinion, maybe I want to read other people's opinions as well.

• no steps you volunteer by being her no reason to make g@g more divided

• They better remove the gender selection while asking a question.