Can you become a G@G moderator if you troll?

Can you become a mod if your report "snitch" ratio is highly succesful, yet (harmlessly) troll and spread nonsense in g@g?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

• I guess you could still joke around and play harmless trolls, not spread nonsense or cause offense. You receive a handbook of all the rules and why you should remove things so understandably, you'd have to follow those rules. And no, it's not snitching.

• i don't think so but how do you define ”trolling” ?

• Probably not

• I don't think you can

• Yes you can. Report your own troll shit. Your reporting ratio will be high!

• Yes you can I think

• haa! "snitch" ratio! ahaa that's hilarious! I don't know, maybe

• Who knows.

What Guys Said 11

• Depends if your troll comments get noticed and removed I suppose. But I can't help but feel like this..

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...c34cfbb146.jpg

• hmm I have no idea.

• Nonsense is one of the reasons to have a post removed so I would assume if you are breaking posting rules that you aren't going to be selected to be a mod. I would suggest looking at the help section of GaG to see how to become a mod.

• I have no idea how you get picked - They just emailed me but I did snitch/report a lot.

• i don't think so

• I doubt it.

• I troll quite a lot... it's plausible, but maybe unlikely

• My guess is that if you troll intelligently, then yes. If you're just antagonizing people, then no.

• OK so no pissing off

• Pretty much. It helps if you're generally nice. Or at least, mods definitely don't do the whole name-calling thing, as far as I've seen anyways. Name-calling is not constructive.

• I would hope so, I mean you gotta have troll stuff on gag or it won't be gag.

• Yes you can... I trolled hard before and i become one of gag's moderator.

• No. Trolling is reported. And if you get reported a lot, you can't become a mod.