Is there a way to remove a question from the feed?

I hate seeing the same questions over and over again...

There has to be a way to fix it!

HELP ME!

0|0
5|3

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. The same questions are bound to pop up over and over in different ways cause even if the asker has read opinions to those questions he/she may still want more & varied answers. The asker may not have even come across a similar question
    2. It's individual right of freedom & choice too
    3. If you don't want to answer a question just go on to the next one :)
    4. Questions can be reported if they are in violation of GAG code of conduct
    5. Removal of those questions can be done only by admin while others can just report them using the red flag that appears on top right corner of the question / opinion / comment when you move your mouse pointer around that area
    6. If you flag questions just because you don't like them while they are within the rules of GAG and do it frequently it will yield only in you being flagged and warned, persistence in such behavior will result in your being removed / suspended from GAG. And all that while the questions you flagged will still remain :)

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• You either have to click on it (though that doesn't always work), leave an opinion or unfollow the poster, if you do follow them that is.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well, you can block certain topics if that's your issue. If you mean the recommended questions, just answer it and it'll go away.

0|1
    0|0
    • It's not the topics. The problem is that when different people leave opinions on the same questions they pop up over and over again.

• Follow more people.

• That would be so awesome! Like a "hide question" button.

2|1
    0|0
  • You can block certain topics, that might help not seeing the same questions over and over again.

0|1
    0|0
  • Flag it? ...

0|1
    2|0

What Guys Said 2

• If you set the filter condition to "Questions", then you'll only see newly asked questions, and you won't see "commented on" events. But you can't really just specify a regex condition to remove questions that have "How do I get my ex back" in it, probably it wouldn't match well anyways.

0|1
    0|0
  • Blocking the topic is the only thing I can think off

0|1
    0|0