I hate seeing the same questions over and over again...
There has to be a way to fix it!
Most Helpful Guy
1. The same questions are bound to pop up over and over in different ways cause even if the asker has read opinions to those questions he/she may still want more & varied answers. The asker may not have even come across a similar question
2. It's individual right of freedom & choice too
3. If you don't want to answer a question just go on to the next one :)
4. Questions can be reported if they are in violation of GAG code of conduct
5. Removal of those questions can be done only by admin while others can just report them using the red flag that appears on top right corner of the question / opinion / comment when you move your mouse pointer around that area
6. If you flag questions just because you don't like them while they are within the rules of GAG and do it frequently it will yield only in you being flagged and warned, persistence in such behavior will result in your being removed / suspended from GAG. And all that while the questions you flagged will still remain :)1