What are the chances of him finding the questions I asked on here about him?

We're dating right now and I've posted a lot of questions. some a bit detailed (ive described what he did before I knew he was into me and asked you guys if he liked me or not etc.).. what are the odds? he doesn't use gag as far as I know but he has a medical condition that makes him limp and I've mentioned that too in those questions. Since there aren't as many people with that condition if he reads the question he probably would know that its me.. what are the odds?

Most Helpful Girl

• As long as you're Anonymous, not likely. There are many people who have had similar situations.

What Guys Said 2

• ******** zero.

• If he doesn't have an account here then there is basically no chance.

What Girls Said 3

• If he is someone who uses Google search... then there is a possibility..

• You won't find it because there are too many questions that shares the same keywords as your post.

• If he's the suspicious type and searches stuff about your relationship or him in Google there's a chance of him finding your questions.