How do you, do this?

How can a person delete a question off here?

Thanks everyone who left me opinions to this question. :) hope your all having a good day!:)

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. Once posted even the author can't delete a question
    2. Anything can be deleted only by Admin of GAG if the content isn't toeing the code of conduct of GAG :)

What Guys Said 8

• You have to get admin to do it and they won't do it unless it breaks site rules - You can disavow from question meaning you won't get notifications when a comment left or you can go anon on question.

• Thanks for answering:)

• You cannot delete it, but you can disavow it which makes it become anonymous and won't appear on your profile at all.

• How do you do that? Thanks for answering. :)

• it's on your questions page, and it's that chain icon thing at the bottom right of it if I remember right.

• Thanks for your help :)

• yes, you click on the button far right under the unwanted question. it says it becomes anonymous. than click yes to disavowing the question.

• Yes , but you lose xp

• And it's under the settings option under your questions in your profile I remember rightly

• Boo it's too bad they don't let us delete it or it expires after a few days.

• Thanks for checking into it for me thou, I appreciate it.

• You can't do it.

• Oh I hoped to see if I could delete questions in case I have to, but it seems moderators will remove it

• You can't you can report it and hope it gets removed

• Thanks for your answer

• you can't on the admins can

• Thanks for answering:)

What Girls Said 7

• They sadly Can't here, dear. That is why I always make sure and twice over before pushing a button, it's everything I want to say and... Send.
    Good luck. xx

• You can't delete anything you post, so you have to be careful about what you do post! If you have a particular reason as to why you want it removed, you can contact an admin or the website under "Contact" at the bottom of the page and give them a link to the question, requesting deletion.

• Where do I contact them and etc? I am relatively new here. Thanks for answering:)

• At the bottom of question/mytake pages, there's a contact button along with other helpful links.

Here's the contact one - http://www.girlsaskguys.com/contact
      Fill that in and you should get a response soon. :)

• You can't. It has to be reported to be removed. Even that won't get rid of it.
    Sorry hun.

• I think you have to request for it to be deleted.

• You can't unless it gets reported

• You can't buuuut you can "Disavow" it.

• Thanks for answering:)

• U can't I don't think

• Thanks for answering:)