Do you think Turkish site is better than English version of GAG?

That site was just updated.
●It has a 'broadcast' tab which I think contains popular threads.
●Real hashtags, it has different hashtags column, which I wanted for ages.
●The topics are great and legit as there's 'flirt & meet' instead of two topics like 'flirting' & 'dating'.
'Personality & character' as one topic instead of 'girl's' & 'guy's behaviour'
'Society & social affairs' instead of 'social relationships' & 'friends and family'
And there are more vast topics like 'education & carrer' ; 'news & media' ; 'internet and technology' ; 'sports' ; 'arts & culture'
●myTakes usually have 40+ opinions
●There are so many masters and people seem so friendly (I just visited there with my friend Google translator).

So what do you think?

• Yes it's better
  • No just no
  • Thanks for teaching me about infrared rays and how I can see them in camera
http://www.kizlarsoruyor.com/

Here's the link if anyone is interested.

One more thing I noticed is that, it is called as 'best opinion' there not 'most helpful opinion' as generally, they really are not helpful at all lol.
Welcome to the Turkey. The site is now finally updated!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's better to have more topics, because people have more of a choice of which ones they want to block. For example, I may want to see questions about society, but not about family and the Turkish version wouldn't allow me to distinguish between the two.

I believe they have more opinions because they have fewer Turkish people. English is a universal language and attracts people from all countries so this version is going to get really popular. Turkish isn't as universally popular as English and technically restricts the site to just Turkey. This site used to be better a while ago because there were less people, less trolls, less pervy people etc. If the Turkish site got as popular as this one, it would most likely turn out the same.

I do like the idea of the hashtag area. Hashtags seem pretty pointless here, I don't think many people know they're used, but I guess it would turn into a Twitter type site pretty soon so it's probably better we don't have that.

• A very good opinion. Thanks.
      But read Riverock's opinion too. These other topics would make this place interesting and would balance the weight of these usual garbage questions.

And yeah, it would be great to have twitter like hashtag panel. :)

• Thanks for MHO! This new update has let me get way more MHO's hah

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't say if it's better or not because I haven't gone on it but based on what you say, it sounds better.

The broadcast tab sounds like our popular questions section but the hashtag and topics changes sound really good.

One issue is that the last two things you mentioned have nothing to do with the site, more to do with the people on it and I'm not sure if admins can make those changes to the English version by themselves.

My main problem with GaG is that it gets repetitive looking at the same questions over and over. Even I start to repeat them a little. Might it be a good idea to have a topic or even a normal thread for the most frequent questions so they don't clutter up the whole site? I must have seen "Guys, boobs or butt?" 10 different times over the last week.

What Girls Said 9

• my question is, what were u doing over there? :P

• American, English and Oz hotties are all taken or not ready to mingle with me so, I was trying my chance with Turkish ones :p but my Google translator failed big :/

• Myfutureex... I'm not too good for anybody. Always have loved you. :*

• @BelleGirl21 - what is this?

• Let's all go and embrace the dark side of Tolga.

• Go Anon now. Mods might remove this :/

• so sit like a good kid and don't complain people are having harder time planning hard long term plans in other parts of the world ;]] you're having it relatively easy.

• Meanwhile, I'm smiling like a stupid kid lol 😁

• It sounds great, but I still prefer to be here because I don't understand Turkish.

• Sounds way better. Too bad I don't speak Turkish. 😕

• Yeah. I am having a hard time with Turkish hotties :/ wish I had enough Turkish knowledge.

• i haven't explored that region yet

• More about Turkey? So tired of this every day...

• Yeah seems better

• If it really were better than the English version, we wouldn't have so many Turks in here.

• That seems a bit better

What Guys Said 17

• 1. Last things first - 'update' GAG originally had 'best answer' in the much earlier version (GAG shape shifts a lot lol)
    2. Now I know thanks to you that GAG has an much more extended playing field to scratch their innovation itches lol
    3. Ok you've mentioned what they have that we don't (we can trust GAG to come up with different stuff from time to time), but what I want to know is what do we have that they don't (all apart from beautiful girls like @BelleGirl21 & beautifully adorable angels like wise little lioness @justbanANNAz :D )

P. S. Remember, other side of the fence is always greener :D :)

• Tee hee hee. Raj knows... you can't replace us! ;)

• Asker... no offense taken. I know it was just fun and games. Sorry if I made you uncomfortable. :)

• @BelleGirl21 - okay I really need a break now.

• if its so much better than why the fuck do they keep migrating over here. like seriously fuck off! I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT TURKEY!

• I want to go to there and flood it with questions asking how people feel about America😝

• That sounds nice, I'd say let the admin team try out some of the best practices and we'll see all together if it works :D

• Aren't Turkish people just friendlier and more community oriented by culture?

• I have heard it is much more advanced alright maybe we will get upgrades down the line.

• Ehh to politically correct for me and what are you doing over there anyway?

• Ah I see.

• It sounds interesting could be a bit better

• Oh not another turkey stuff

• That sounds good.

• The news you bring is mesmerising... So you will get a cookie... Sorry a whole cookie jar

• from what you tell me, it sounds amazing

• Yeah I visited this first time and it seems better.
      Thanks for your opinion :)

• Fuckin' Turkey, get it together.

• http://www.kizlarsoruyor.com/ this is the turkish GaG's (kızlarsoruyor) link, if anyone wants to see

• its better in the sense that i think its more active

• Are there Turkish hotties there? English hottie's here are all taken. 😛👊😁

• Man I just checked them out, they were ooh lala
      We are wasting our time here dude, we should go there but man, we need a good translator 😃

• @yourfutureex you can try but you might end up sounding silly or make absolute no sense. I've tried it with german and even then they were like "whaaaat?" lol Not all girls here can be taken! :P

• Thanks for keeping our hopes alive @vickiezalez

• Nothing better than English version , Just showing us in a different way!

• I think the changes are going to hit here too

• Well, sounds great, I look forward to it. It just matter of the time!