@Yesits_GalaxyHotChoc is back once more and I couldn't be happier!! What's your opinion of This and do you think More will return?

• Do you think some of the old GAGERS will return?
  • I don't see that many of the old GAGERS will be back.
@Yesits_GalaxyHotChoc... How could anyone think you are Not for Real... lol:)) xxoo

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm very happy that is back, I didn't talk to her that much, but it seems that she is awesome.

• And I hope that @mistninja314 will come

• Hahahaha masters and then Ph. D? :)

• In GAG? lol... I am on board to go on then, @YazanAA.:)) xx

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 19

• Yet another statistic! Most users who end up leaving, end up coming back anyways!

That's why I take a hiatus from the website here and there, but I never deactivate. :-P

• I agree... sometimes they end up missing what they thought they didn't need anymore in their life... GAG is the spice... thanks for sharing, @Prof_Don.:)) xx

• the always come back when boredom trumps them

• lol... I would have to agree, I think, @BertMacklinFBI... However, @Yesits_GalaxyHotChoc wasn't really bored, just needed a break and Actually Missed everyone. Thanks for sharing. xx

• I think it is good to see some of the users return

• Yes, I am seeing this Now, @KDA20.. thanks for sharing.:)) xx

• I don't think I have ever had any interaction with @Yesits_GalaxyHotChoc but she seemed really nice the first go round. Glad she's back can't get too many nice peeps

• Yes, @Anon1999, she really is Nice... and I am seeing a few are following slowly in her foot steps. thanks for sharing.:)) xx

• that's good then... even though she didn't like me much i believe LOL

• Good news, we need the long time GAG'ers since they are the heart of the caring community called GAG!
    You're absolutely one of them Paris, nice that you're also still among us :D

• Hi, @Hans222, thank you so much for the kind compliment. I always love seeing you and so happy that you are still here amongst the 'Caring community of GAG.' I think too among the Ones who I know here and admire, you are one of the sweetest... Thanks for sharing. xx

• I feel warm :D
      Thanks a lot and hear you soon :-)

• Didn't know that, cool. Mist is back too

• They always come back one way or another XD

• I hope so, @I_am_repulsive... I am seeing more and more GAGERS leaving and hearing More who are talking of this... GAG is different now it seems but I still enjoy doing my own job here... Thanks for sharing. xx

• members post I`m reporting JK

• Yes I deactivated and returned and others the same. I'm thinking of deactivating and returning again

• Oh, wow, hyno-trip, I hope that you stay... you need to get to Level 10 for GURU and then.. Master of your domain. Thanks for sharing.:)) xx

• Ah I'm thinking of staying as well!

• Oh, good to know, @hypno-trip... hoping too to see u this year then as a GURU.:)) xx

• I guess everyone will return.

• Hey, @Luvme66... I wish things would just go back to the "Way we all were," but as they say... All good things have to come to an end, my friend... Thanks for sharing.:)) xx

• why you blocked me? I don't get it!! can we not talk about it?

• lol... I just looked, @wodkalover, and No sign of you being blocked here, dear... Thanks for sharing and... caring. xx

• I doubt n fear she is fake... But... Anyways...

• I could careless if they return at all.

• hey miss you @paris13

• I am here, @amanwalia.. message me. xx

• you i message you here about my personal life
      and you clearly know about that , i don't know about other. but still i wan't you to message me tho

• Message me then, @amanawailia. xx

• Happy. Always great when someone's back!!

I heard you know your stuff, could you please help me on mine? www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1547078-if-a-single-guy-fantasizes-masturbates-about-a-hot-girl-he-knows-is

• Thank you, sweetie, and is this something new I see here with "View Image?" I will take a peep and check this out. xx

• I may call upon again if that's ok! You're an expert!

• lol.. Thank you, but mostly just wise.:)) xx

• Most come back. they have no life.

• Yes, i hope some of the good ones come back XD

• Yes, Anonymous, me too.. thanks for sharing.. hope you see this. xx

• Yes your welcome :) xx

• Nice to meet you, I know that feeling

• Why, nice to meet you, too, sweetie, and hope you stick around GAG Town... thanks for sharing. xx

What Girls Said 8

• Happy to be back too ☺☺

• welcome back

• Happy to have you back here, @Yesits_GalaxyHotChoc... don't know why I didn't see this before, just saw now. lol:)) xxoo

• I am not sure.

• I don't even know who that is. I guess I'm not as active as some people.

• Really, @RationalLioness? I see you around and glad you are still around... thanks for sharing.:)) xx

• it just means that mourning their loss was pointless to begin with

• I'm not surprised at all.

• Cool and I don't know.

• Always glad to see you, @chocolateismylover... thanks for sharing.:)) xx

• I'm on my third run here now. lol hahaha

• lol... Three strikes and one is usually out, as they say, @douride2... so happy to see you are really Not though.:... Stay and you will be Master before you know it.. thanks for sharing.:)) xx

• Actually I only cancelled on account the other was mysteriously shut deactivated & GAG refuse to reactivate it. My only option was to sign up again. lol hahaaha

• Wow, @douride2, wonder why GAG pulled a 'goodie' on you, doesn't seem right, so strange... happy to know anyways you are back.:)) xx

• Hope the good ones to return :)