New update, what do you think?

• like it
  • dislike it
  • hate it
  • meh (don't care)
  • wait... new update?
  • still don't get it

Most Helpful Guy

• Hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it. G@G must really be trying to get rid of old users to make room for new users.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's kind of the same the disadvantage being if you're on a phone you have to scroll three million miles everytime you want to get to a question that you haven't answered 😩

What Guys Said 25

• I can't lie... I initially thought my browser was fucked up or something lol.

That's quite a drastic change. The list format looks much cleaner and more organized.

I'll probably get used to the new format with time, though (like with every other change).

• I have never hated something this much... they really want me to deactivate. Ugh!!

• I'm neutral about it cause it's rough to know where
    the main feed is i got almost refresh the browser
    now that sucks big time and i can imagine people
    using phones, tablets i feel for them..

• I like it once you get used to it-

• GaG is the one of the only sites that misses the mark this consistant with updates, the only other site i know is Youtube. The lists are far easier to see the content with, this format is terrible.

• Put a TROLL and a CATFISH button on each question instead. Flagging is long process and too many clicks.

• I like the new update. in the site with... the feed tab, the gag simble without the gag. the post tab, with the pencil and paper. the topics tab, is great with the diagram of a file cabinet. that update should have more attention.

• It looks hideous.

• I thought for a moment that my phone's mobile web page mode was switched off but hey apparently not. I. e meh

• I like it.

• im fine with it

• What the fuck is this?

• Hate it... a lot lol

• I kinda hate it. Maybe I just need to get used to it.

• I don't like change

• looks similar

• I don't really hate it, I don't dislike it, I already get it, And I like it ! It's perfect !

• However my post got removed lol

• Oh so i'm not the only one experiencing this?

• Dont care..

• I didn't like it at all.

• Do not care at all.

• Meh haha.

(Good) :)

• I am going to take a shit on my phone screen cause I think it would look better

• I like it. It's really better. Many people will dislike for some time because they are used to old style. But they'll get used to it.

What Girls Said 21

• What else is new... Tell me something new here... GAG is always surprising us with... No big Surprise.
    However, it's cool, I like it @lime_rampljuset. xx

• I wouldn't say I hate it just yet, but the homepage looks kind of chaotic, and I find it... unappealing. But I mean, switching to the feed instead gets rid of that problem, so it's not like it ruined the site.

I like having the Topics link at the top, though. Is that new, or did I just not notice it til now?

I haven't seen too much else yet. It'll take some adjusting, as always, but I'm inclined to think this change won't grow on me. We'll see. :/

• It sucks ass.

• Too busy. Seems unorganized.

• I like it. It's organized and you can do all the things you used to do before.
    I don't think it changed that much, people are overreacting.

• I fuckin' hate it, I'm about to leave. I just have to figure out who all to tell I'm leavin'.

• I don't know what to think of it. I just logged on a second ago and BAM! 100% different than it was 2hrs ago. So not sure what to think of it atm.

• Not a fan. I was thrown off signing on a little while ago. We'll see if it grows on me...

• I'm indifferent lol

• I don't really like it.

• I don't know. What's the # button and does it work?

• Not another update!

• i think it's nice

• Hate it , hate it

• Ehh.. I don't know yet.
    I wish the stupid bubble circles would go away though.

• I don't understand it and I don't like it.

• Looks good

• I don't really like it. I'll get used to it I guess.

• Great now I have to click on the question to answer it.

• A- I don't know what the # button does though

• I hate it a lot!