Wow another update it looks cool! what do you think?

• it seems cool
  • the old one was better!
@yourfutureex they put it back on... Thanks if you had any contribution to it.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• I'm hating everything they keep changing. Stop changing so often. It's barely enough time to get used and then a new change that lasts 6 minutes. Fed up of this bollocks.

• I think the update was a waste. The Search bar was cool, but it seems like more junk was added.

• Don't know.
    But you can see others' opinions here:
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1537443-new-update-what-do-you-think

What Guys Said 4

• I like it once you get used to it-

• No but I'd really contact them if they didn't put it back. I think either they wanted to shut the people up about the new update but they got outnumbered or there's someone naive moderator behind it.

• To answer your question, hashtags are cool :)
      Other things are a bit tacky and we didn't get new topics. Plus, the messaging problem is still not rectified :(

• It looks cool but there is not much improvement yet.

• Yeah I agree :/

• The landing page looks like a mess. Other than that I don't mind it all that much but I #cringe at the inclusion of #hashtags because they are #totallyuseless to a website such as this one.

• Honestly, if people use /live-feed at the end of the URL then the only real change is that the two live feeds got merged, which is a good change. Voted A).