Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh?

The new look will take some getting used to :-\

Thanks for unhiding my question! I personally feel like it has the details needed. The members who answered knew exactly was I was talking about. :-D

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, it's definitely different. Lol Changes to the homepage as well as the site feed. For the most part, the features are the same though, the layout was just redesigned. One major difference though is that only promoted myTakes will be viewable to the user base now rather than "all" myTakes like it was before. There's no site feed or my feed anymore, it was combined to be just one feed. We simply added more customization options regarding filtering so hopefully now, users will only see what they want to see in their feed. A hashtag tab was also added :)

• Thanks for the explanation!! Very helpful. :)

• You're welcome! Thanks for MH :)

• 'Welcome. :)

What Girls Said 6

• I just saw the update and your overwhelmed question at the same time, lol.

• Yeah, the update happened while I was trying to post a comment. Then I was like "ahhhh!! It's all different! Just like the Turkish G@G update!!!". Then I had to see what you guys all thought of it.

• Yeah.
    I dont like change.

• i like it (*^^*)

• It looks too messy for me!

• Yes! And harder to find stuff! Maybe I'll just get used to it.

• I hate it. Where the heck are the myTakes? :/

• If you hover over "feed" on the top blue bar, click on "recent" and then from that page, in the top right corner, you should see a drop down box and click "myTakes" which will allow you to see all of the promoted myTakes.

• Ok. You can't view all of them anymore?

• No, only promoted ones now.

• I know, it will, for some.

What Guys Said 11