Why do people with private profiles not follow back?

It's obvious that the only reason I follow you is to see your profile, why don't you follow back? Juat dont accept my follow.

Most Helpful Guy

• I am so guilty but I have my resons

• What are your reasons?

• I don't want to have to follow back every single user that follows me. Many of them I have never even seen on here before and they don't have a pic up and have a blank profile and I feel if I follow just one I will have to follow every single one that has followed me if not they will get upset and hurt so I just keep it simple where I follow no one but I talk to the ones that want to talk in PM and in the threads

What Guys Said 12

• they just don't lol

• They shouldn't accept my follow then because accepting my follow doesn't change or add anything to my curiosity just the number of people i follow.

• Wait should I have been following everyone back that followed me? Is that the only reason they followed me?

• Some people are here just to ask and answer questions, they don't want to get involved in the "community" of this site (which is the fun part of being here!)

It's their loss. *shrug*

• Well, usually them are the fakes no offense but what other
    reason would you want a completely private profile?

• I follow back anyone who asks to follow me-

• Some do some don't. Why does it matter?

• I'm not a private profile but I don't follow back because I'm not here to socialize.

• Are u following me?

• The effort is beneath them.

• Why do you follow people if you already know they want to keep their profile private?

• Some follow back. If they don't want me to see their profile they should just reject my follow.

• I see. I suspect they do it because they want to have a high number of followers

• I always follow back

• I hate private profiles, they're so annoying

What Girls Said 12

• It's their perogative. Maybe they don't understand how the system works or they've had a bad experience? It just adds to the ~mystery~

• Do they need to follow back for you to see their stuff?

• Mhm yes, you can't see it unless they follow back.

• Why? If you don't mind me asking.

• Because I don't see the need to follow people. I see no benefit

• I don't really care about follows. If they ask me to follow back, I will.

If they want to talk, they can message.

Plus, I don't think they follow for a follow
    Back

• I didn't follow back even when my profile was public. I like to control the content I see.

• The content you see? What does that have to do with following back? :)

• When you follow someone, you see their activity in your feed. I control what is on my feed.

• Oh ok I get it. Thanks for your opinion t makes sense.

• I just don't want to. If it bothers them then they're welcome to unfollow me.

• some people only follow people whom they talk a lot to/ see often...

• Your anon so how do I know if your following me?

• They may not wanna see your stuff. I'm just assuming , doesn't bother me.

• Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't

• I have a private profile, and I usually follow back. :/

• Well... the Foot Fetish people and the Turks won't leave you alone if you follow back

• I don't get it either! I asked someone on time and they said because I don't want to follow you.