Finally it arrived. I think, now the most used hashtags will be highlighted in # column as trending.

What's your opinion?

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol a hashtag revolution, huh? That would be pretty interesting. I have a twitter account but I never use it so I'm not too familiar with hashtags but who knows, since it's a new feature, I might start using them more here :)

• Hmm did it sound weird? My creativity was absent last night. :p
      I try to put at least one hashtag in my tweets. It's cool :) (but not more than 3, otherwise it'd be hashtag spamming)
      And on GaG, I'm using these since beginning. It helps me to sort out similar questions I asked :)
      You should try this too and as you're admin, you can better teach us how to use them. :)

• Yeah, I most likely will. It will be good to get posts trending that way as well :)

• Thanks for MH :)

Most Helpful Guy

• That's actually an interesting notion, mostly because I haven't seen hash tags used on this site in a LONG LONG TIME.

• Yeah I hope we will see a new trend :)

• Yeah I figured it out.

Yes it does. In my mobile it is readable upto "itsWhenTheFirstWordIsStartedAsSmallB" even if it has 1080p width. I needed to log in from PC.

• itsWhenTheFirstWordIsStartedAsSmallButThenEveryO

That is what I see, but I can select it, and copy paste it to see it, this is a CSS bug

What Girls Said 16

What Guys Said 13