Gag unusable on mobile?

Am i the only experiencing the delay to check notifications? It use to run smoothly before this new gag update. But now it won't even respond when i click on it

Most Helpful Guy

• You should probably click the FEED, then the first one to go to the live feed, then try clicking the feed. Although I actually kinda see what you mean. The notification sidebar used to be draggable (it was a hack, though! It never closed!) but now it seems to have been rewritten because it closes back if you touch the right side, but it lags on closing. Hmm.

What Girls Said 3

• i m using it on my laptop.. soo. i dont know about this..

• Yes, if you have upgraded to wins 8.1 on Nokia, touchscrn isn't very reliable.

• Yeah, I've noticed that today too

What Guys Said 4

• Yes, it can be accessed on a mobile telephone, but it does not work well. At times, it is almost unusable, because of the huge size of advertisements that have all sorts of animated widgets in them.
    Then, what really angers me, is there are some advertisements that hijack the screen every so many seconds if one is reading a long post. This does make the site unusable on a telephone.

• My mobile was fine this morning

• I haven't had any problems. Could be your phone.

• No I'm getting too it is pretty slow and stuff