Why Gag is boring this year?

Not unlike with previous years.

Opinion?

Most Helpful Girl

• -a few old members have left
    -gag is constantly changing layouts
    -new members have joined asking similar, already asked questions.
    -constant user spamming the news feed with "any girl in my area want to give me a hj, and other bull crap"
    -trolls are trolling

What Girls Said 8

• Most of the interesting, thought provoking and provocative people left or rarely post. Then there were too many children and irresponsible adults all asking the same questions about sex and body parts that we all pretty much know already and they should know. After the unoriginal trolls that weren't truly about that Devil's Advocate life got on one and wouldn't commit.

• Well why don't you try making some interesting questions instead of posting crap like this?

• Im more of a reader mate.

Please stop being sarcastic and cocky... there are many users already done that already. Some of them are masters now.

• you have posted 2k something and learned nothing.

Opinion
      a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Instruction/a direction or order
      detailed information telling how something should be done, operated, or assembled.

• My opinion is my thoughts on the matter. Don't get your knickers in a twist about it cupcake.

• Probably because the original members are gone and they be changed it drastically...

• Oh and because people asking the same questions over and over and over again within the same day no 5 minutes is constantly happening so yeah...

• because many people ask the same stupid af questions over and over and over and...

• Trolls, racists, arrogant pig heads and more boring people using this site.

• I feel like it's over sexual with all the jimmy questions. The trolls are just annoying to, it's overplayed.

• I feel like this site has changed now aswell, you might as well just make it a p*rn question site -__-

• There aren't as many good confrontations on here as there were in the past.

• The interesting mature users have left, now we have the young ones hoarding the feed with uninteresting questions.

What Guys Said 8

• It's because people aren't commenting enough. And questions die quickly.
    And I'm reducing my character count so my opinion doesn't get faded out.

• Most of the fun members are gone

• it's nice bro

• It is going through a period of transition

• Can't say since I have been here less than a year
    But still. noticed interesting questions are not asked and the charismatic members have gone

• Because this years crop is bad lol.

• You're level 3. How do you know what was happening the previous years?

• probably because of me.

Disagree? Agree? why not block me?