What do you think about GAG deleting "Unwanted" opinions that aren't against the rules of the site? What do you think about the Experts on this site?

Last night I commented on a take and had an opposing opinion.

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/dating/a10567-dating-expert-nixalina-watson-is-the-modern-day-carrie-bradshaw

The opinion had no insults and wasn't directed to anyone it criticized the answers to the questions that was asked from a woman. the conversation was boringly uninteresting and sometimes offensively ignorant (to me at least).

Now today I got a message and was informed that my opinion was deleted, as "nonsense" (?).
MaskedSanity's opinion was also deleted though her opinion had some offensive words but I don't think it actually went against any of the site's rules. it was a harsh criticizing and my opinion didn't even have one offensive word.

What do you think about this? GaG now deletes opinions that aren't offensive and do whatever they wish against their own rules.

why don't admins make another set of rules and add the rule *we delete whatever the fuck we want whenever the fuck we want without respencting anyone's presence and opinion*

what do you think about this kind of behaviour from GaG?

What do you think about the Experts on this site?
What do you think about GAG deleting

@MaskedSanity here

Most Helpful Guy

• One thing I found unfathomably hilarious is that Masked comment was deleted for the same word that the "expert" used to describe how she felt females should act in certain situations outside of being "nice". I understand what she is saying but based on the censorship one would think that the board should be even and seam cuts both ways.

However, let's be honest here, GAG couldn't care less about any of those things and it's an issue of financial intake. The would be "expert" and "Carrie" watergirl quite clearly paid or made a mutually beneficial arrangement to set up said topic. In that GAG get's more hits from the galactically lost when they think to themselves "OMG, an expert, woahhhh!" and "Carrie" get's the attention she desires for her own financial gain.

One thing all these "experts" have in common? Not a single one of them have any form of track record, history or even modern record to point to any sort of expert knowledge. In other words, they are frauds and I would gladly obliterate each and every single one of them in a debate of knowledge and experience if I desired. Point being, I guess that makes me an "expert's expert" right? No... I work for a living and would rather dunk my sack in battery acid than prance around pretending to be some love guru without even the slightest credential to compliment the title.

• true. they aren't really here to make a point. also welcome back.

• @asker Thanks much and, yeah, they are simply fraudsters like this other clown claiming to be an alpha today. I guarantee my opinion on his double earring'd goober ass will be removed sooner or later as well.

• you're welcome. and yah I saw that Alpha male. the things he says are generic guidance for the new dating world that one thing you can't apply to it is Alpha-Beta.

What Guys Said 11

• I have had opinions deleted simply because I disagreed with the original question posters opinion. It is annoying and I don't think that the moderator removals are well reviewed. The way it is supposed to work, the moderator deletes something that he thinks is inappropriate and then that opinion is reviewed by someone higher to see if the removal is permanent.
    In reality, the removal is almost always permanent.

• Haha! This happens quite often to me, I had one opinion removed because of "grammar" but there wre no errors in the sentence. They were just mad because I said "Good thing I got those Amazon gift cards while they were cheap suckers!".

• LOL!

That is some serious pussyfootin' on the admins' behalf.

Inb4 your comment has been removed because it is "nonsense"

• It doesn't surprise me.

I wonder what gives someone the title of being a "relationship expert".

Her answers were just generic clich├ęd nonsense that I've seen posted 100s of times before.

• It doesn't surprise someone who got banned too really hahaha. First I didn't want to post because MaskedSanity told everything but then some of her answers were too bullshit to ignore.

"Oh that's easy - the thrill of the chase is what drives a man - he wants the challenge. The more of a challenge she presents herself as, the more he'll try to win her. But, once he conquers / wins / achieves the goal, he has lost the thrill of his chase. Ergo boredom and loss of interest. If you allow him never to have full control of you, he'll always want to try 'get' you."

couldn't remain silent about such crap and they call her a dating expert.

• I knew from the title that it was going to be a joke

"Modern day Carie Bradshaw" 😂

I think maskedsanity I'd right on the money when she said that gag invited her here and deleting people's comments were just damage control

• yeah. I don't like all the attacking stuff either but they should consider the things they post as expert opinions to be better.

• I was asking whether or not the picture or pose was chink eyes and my post got removed... www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1536893-do-the-people-in-these-pics-look-like-racists-to-you

When you search in google, it says that it is, so why did they even removed it for simply asking if it was?

• Your Opinion (listed below) has been removed because it was offensive and/or rude. Please use extreme caution and be more considerate when posting as we take personal offenses or rude behavior towards others very seriously.
      Thank you for your understanding.

Post: Do the people in these pics look like racists to you?

Your Opinion removed: Is that a chink eye pose?

Reason: Offensive

• It's back. hahaaa

• Chink is racist, that is why

• media.giphy.com/media/5hHOBKJ8lw9OM/giphy.gif

I admit that people *should* be nice to each other... but unless she was being completely tongue in cheek with her interview... sorry, not sorry.

Expert.
    *snort*

• I mean... sex is 70% of a relationship? Wow... just... wow. I guess that's why so many older married couples are so unhappy with each other... oh wait.

• Hey, check it out! GaG deleted the whole myTake interview.

• I checked. I didn't like to be downright offensive to her but it was truly her own fault.

• Flat out censorship

Has everyone forgotten what free speech means? It includes the "speech we hate"...

• Welcome to the club. Mine are getting deleted all the time. You're free to say what the admins like.

• GAG has always done this. I, of all people would know.

• no wonder people don't want to be on this site.

• i think it's bullshit. that being said, what does the meme you posted have to do with it? i don't even get what it's saying. i would appreciate it if you explained.

• What exactly wa you opinion?

What Girls Said 11

• GAG doesn't remove "unwanted" opinions. There has never been such a option for removal. However there has always been the option for removing things due to it being "nonsense". If the opinion or question falls under the description then it does in fact violate the rules according to our given guidelines.

So it's not us making up our own rules. It's inside our guidelines.

Here's a link to the guidelines used by moderators
    http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/moderators
    Just go to "what are the posting guidelines"

If you believe it was removed wrongly then feel free to contact the admins.

• so you say a 2400 character opinion pointing out the nonsense in an interview and criticizing them is "nonsense" and admins had a reason to delete it.

"GAG doesn't remove "unwanted" opinions."

it does and it did.

"However there has always been the option for removing things due to it being "nonsense"."

if that's the case GaG should delete your opinion right away now.

• I'm not trying to have a go, it's just you have mods tell you that this doesn't happen when I know it does. It happens quite a bit.

• @GirlScoutsRevenge

I'm just trying do to my utter best to explain that no moderator can actually remove things as "unwanted opinions"... There's literally no option on our interface to do that. I don't know how else to explain this in any different way.

• This post...

http://i.imgur.com/VSeViNY.gif

it is beautiful.

The sheer fact that this post was hidden by mods or admins just further proves your point.

www.laslow.net/reactiongifs/Batch03/Cheers.gif

• hahaha thanks.

• @GirlScoutsRevenge

LOL the whole take with her blabbering gibberish got taken down. :'D

• Did it really? Good! I think they must realised how badly it was received! I don't think I saw one positive comment.

Do you think GaG knew anything about her, that article I read - I reckon that would get reported if she posted it on here...(*puts hand on chin and looks suspicious*... hmmmmmm... that might be an idea...)

• They will delete comments that are by gaggers who are well known to them as being controversial. Don't test their patience. They rule this site, and their actions are their laws. They think you are probably just being too honest for baiting for more angry comments to be posted and this is why they willl consider deleting it if it's a cause of a series of neg. comments in your threads.

• and that is against the rules deleting the post that have nothing against the rules. they can't go around delete everything people write. this is downright disrespectful.

• She should have answered the questions properly and spent more time on it... jeesus to avoid further misunderstandings.

• Nah, her opinions were not misunderstood at all. If you read any of her blog posts or watched a video, you'd see that she regularly talks out of her arse. =D

• Mine also was deleted as nonsense despite it not being against any rules. I wasn't surprised as I have met with GaG's censorship before so I know the score. It's their site and they don't appreciate being shown up for making the mistake of asking such a person to be interviewed. She was abhorrent.

• I feel the experts are nothing of the sorts and there are many people on this site with far more knowledge and more importantly, far more skill and ability in expressing those views and opinions.

• That's happened to me a few times. One of my questions was taken down because I was asking people to choose the cutest out of some animals (the question is complete irony, by the way). They said I'm not allowed to post questions asking for users to rate anyone other than myself. I brought it to their attention that it was pictures of animals and not people and it took two days for them to get back to me and give me my question back. It's like they don't even look at what they're doing.

• LOL what the shit? That is the most ridiculous reason to take down a post I have ever read, lmao.

• @MaskedSanity yep, pretty much

• Yeah, I think the whole "nonsense" thing is unfair. Yes, there are certain "opinions" that are not actually relevant to the question at hand and that is why they might be deleted as nonsense, but if it is about the question and while it may be harsh, it is still true to the question and isn't going against any site rules, then it shouldn't be deleted. I think some of these "experts" and moderators are way too biased and need to cool it on the deleting of opinions.

• Be careful with this sort of question. I had deactivated my account a year ago because I had asked a question that was very similar to this. After I asked this question ALL of my comments and posts started getting deleted. I am not sure if there are the same MODs and ADMINs as there were a year ago but some of them retaliate and use their power within the site against you. I wouldn't be surprised if almost all of your stuff starts getting deleted after this post.

• I'm not sure but I get really annoyed when I ask a question, and someone answers with an 'I don't know'. Like if someone doesn't know the answer than why should they even respond to a question? Those types of answers annoy me and I wouldn't mind those getting deleted.

• But I had my answers deleted a while ago too. Personally I think gag is less strict now. But if you had a useful answer, than gag should delete it just because they Think its useless

• I know those opinions. they don't really concern me if they are deleted or not. but 2000-2500 character opinions getting deleted without a reason is something to be concerned about.

• I don't like it :c

• I totally agree

• You can report it and have GAG reconsider taking that persons admin rights away . Some are power mad