What to do with 36,000 xper?

You're going to close your account and you have 36,000 xper. You live outside the states so the amazon giftcard won't work for you. So what would you do with it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Donate it (that should work everywhere right?), or if you want you can claim US Amazon gift cards and use it, there is a way around it even if you're not US based but you can only get electronic delivery things (barring gift cards) unless you have a person you trust to ship it to you from the US.

Basically with my Amazon account I can sign into amazon. in or amazon. co. uk or whatever just go directly to Amazon's site for that country and use my same Amazon account. I can then add my gift cards or just use same old payment methods to buy things.

So what you'd do in this instance is claim Amazon gift cards stating US based then sign into Amazon. com and add the gift cards to the account. You can now use that gift card balance for things like kindle books unless they changed their terms from when I did this a while back.

• Note, I didn't mean using gag's points for amazon gift card as I'm US based anyways. I meant using an amazon gift card I received from overseas like India which obviously wasn't usable in the US but was used in India to purchase something else. Just logged into Amazon. in rather than Amazon. com with my Amazon account.

What Girls Said 9

• Amazon gift cards works pretty much everywhere, dude.

• Buy shirts. You can buy gift cards for someone. Or you can donate it to Raven. Why are you closing your account?

• Take it to the bank and cash it.

• No , you can't leave me !

Donate to the charity, I guess?

• I don't know... I had level 9 exper points on my account before I deleted it. And I could've had 500$ but whatever cause I don't live in America and that's not enough money anyway.

I would just... Not care about it, because I didn't care about it before either.

• Get the giftcards and sell them on ebay. 5x $20 = $100

• lol.. amazon is worldwide.

• Give it to the person who can guess, who is behind anonymous! ;)

• Give it to Succcesssfulll.

What Guys Said 12

• sell the account on E-bay

• Leaving, huh. So I suppose you want to know how to send it in the UK, right? lol

• I am sure RAVEN would appreciate the 135 USD that would raise for them

• The Amazon giftcard is worldwide. You just need to wait more days in order to receive your order from them.

• amazon gift card still does work for you buddy those countries mentioned are just in what currency you want them in that's all that means.

• I would keep saving them, until this site offers you an opportunity to use your xper points to get an amazon card or something better.

• Donate it to charity XD

• Why won't an Amazon card work, they have a play store and on line books.

• easy donate it

• Give the amazon giftcard to me.. I'd suck your... soul if don't.

• I love having my soul fellated!

• u can still get amazon cards even if u leave outside US bro

• Sell the ca d to one aid is here until he states