Am I the only one who hates the new updates to this site?

• You're not alone.
  • Yep you are.
I like the new update when I'm on desktop. But on my phone, hell noooooooooooooo!

Most Helpful Guy

• I hate it as well they are trying so desperately to be facebook or buzzfeed, instead of keeping true to what made them great in the first place. You can't compete with facebook by trying to be like facebook, you need to be different, offer something they can't or dont do as well.

What Guys Said 13

• I had just gotten used to navigating this site before , now I am like everyone else ; start learning all over again

• personally i'm indifferent but many people disliked this new update :)

• Nope, I hate them too.

• I don't like this recent updates, it was unnecessary..

• You're not alone fellow hater

• I liked it once I got used to it

• Yes,.. You little whiny kitten.

• These new updates are horrible. There are ads at the bottom of the page. It takes forever to load each page now. And there are video ads which turn on without notice..

• I can't make you feel alone but I will try.

• You're not alone... I'm with you who hates the new update...

• Just like Youtube with every update they make they make it worse.

• I read the take they put up about it and I do what it says but I can't access any takes other than that one now. So I can't read mytakes anymore. Yeah the new format was crap. I don't understand why they feel they HAVE to change the site so much. If it's not broken don't try to fix it. But now it's broken for me since I can't access the things I used to be able to access.

What Girls Said 7