How many days has it been since you were last voted MHO? How many MHO have you been awarded total? How long have you been here (using this account)?

Check your profile by going to "opinions" and clicking "show only most helpful".

I was last chosen for MHO 3 days ago 😉⭐️😜
I have received the MHO award 80 something times, but thats not much compared to how many opinions I have given lol. This isn't my first account, but I've had this one since March.

• I've never been chosen for MHO, ever.
  • I've been awarded MHO between 1-50 times.
  • I've been awarded MHO between 51-100 times.
  • I've been awarded MHO more than 100 times.
  • Dude, my MHo record is in the 1000s. (Wow are you really that helpful? How long you been on here? Lol)

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. Ideally a day ago but since the time of answering is now i. e. well past mid night my last awarded MHO is 2 days ago (if you select my opinion the MHO, it will be today :D )
    2. I've been awarded MHO for 1810 opinions (it's 22% of my total opinions given)
    3. I've been on GAG since September 25, 2012
    4. Vote 'E' I don't jest with my opinions (I'm less fun but intend being helpful), I don't opine for the sake of Xpers, I opine to genuinely answer a question and ofcourse I'm not online most day :D

• I love how you were slick to add in "if you select me for MhO" lol and I also like your #4 answer

• Lol you mainly got MHO because I like how you listed your answers out haha. I'm pretending like I didn't see your request for MHO because then I'd technically be showinh favoritism lol

• While thanking you again, I'd also add that it is as if I planted a subconscious idea in your head for the MHO - a psychiatrist or psychologist sure would say so :D ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• My last MHO was awarded this morning \o/ I've gotten 607 out od 3,319 so a pretty comfortable 18%. I would like to improve though so we'll see!

I think you're off to a great start and as long as you give the best advice you can, I don't think there's any shame in your metrics. Just do your best :)

• Wow thas great! And thanks :)

What Guys Said 18

• I have 538 MHO awarded since I started here on GaG in the last week of December last year.

My most recent MHO was awarded yesterday.

• I have 1,222 MHO's for a 24% rating. My last was yesterday. It would probably be higher if I did not let my sarcasm loose on some strange questions.

• i have 6401 MHOs... i'm 3rd after @ixi10 and @mroracle i guess

• The last one I got was about a day ago. I've got over 1,200 MHOs, but a large chunk of them were automatically elected, so I don't feel that special :-P

• Gosh i hate the automatic ones haha

• Most of mine r auto-selected... by the way if u are a Master u get much more

• 1 day ago, I have 6 mho's, I joined up a few days ago, I think. I don't always answer questions seriously though, partly because some of the questions are dumb and partly because I've seen some terrible advice get mho. So I think it's something to take with a pinch of salt.

• Hahaha point taken! The truth has been spoken lol. And hey thats a lot to have been here a few days

• Answering questions is addictive! Too much spare time is dangerous, I imagine if I was busy I wouldn't be doing this. But I'm prepared to let this curiosity run it's course, it's entertaining at the moment!

• Im in the same boat hahahah

• I just now got 2 of them Yay"""

• 2 days, 116, been here since 3/22/2015

I only have 6%.

But I really recommend taking an okay photo of yourself and slapping it on your profile. Before, people wouldn't even respond to my opinions. Now, they often respond, and I get much more MHOs. It's been a really noticeable change.

• Lol I was gonna state that up there but I thought it would cause an argument. Trust, I may be anonymous now, but I definitely have a profile pic. No matter what people say, we all know what really helps up become the most helpful haha

• Yeah :) It's a bit funny...

• Most Helpful
    7,087 out of 14,735
    48%
    Xper Level: Master
    Xper Points: 65,046
    Xper Rank: 13
    Xper Rank Among Guys: 10
    Questions: 3
    myTakes: 1
    Opinions: 15,408

Member since: 3/20/2011

• 2 days ago
    Most Helpful
    370 out of 5,116
    7%

• Man the number sounds so good until we say what its out of lol. Thats like my 80 out of 1000

• I think that I've gained more than 600 MHOs. And the last one was 2 days ago.

• I got it today

• It's been so many days that I am left thirsty for MHO. Not that I ever actually deserve it.

• I get some everyday - Nearly at option E ( 973 )

• I have 1,820 most helpful answers.

Most recent one was yesterday.

• I think it was probably a day ago

• I have 344 MH opinions, my last one was five days ago.

• I got one yesterday I have around 340 but not high percentage

• Most Helpful
    1,756 out of 14,667

What Girls Said 15

• The last MHO I received was a few hours ago.
    I've received 306 MHOs in total.
    I've had this particular profile since April 16.

• 211 out of 1,273 or 17%. I joined this site June 1, 2014, so I have been here for a year. Last MHO was two days ago.

• My first account was around last summer. I bet I wouldve had a little more than you hadn't I quit the site lol

• Lol. Probably. I wasn't getting on here much. Maybe once or twice a week for all of maybe 5 minutes. Sometimes, it was less than that. I just started spending more time here over the last few months.

• Im just now really back on since school is out

• I was voted MHO 3 days ago and I have 52 MHOs. I think I've been using this for a few months now.

• I have 58 MHOs. I've been here since last January 22. The last MHO I received was yesterday.

• Today was a surprise.. so today. :)

• My last MH was awarded yesterday.
    I have 2,031 MHO out of 9,191 which is a MHO rating of 22% :)

• 30 out of 242 lol I've only been on here about five weeks

• I've been a member for at least three weeks. I have 6 MHO. I'm at 19% i believe.
    I also send a huge thank you and you're welcome to those that chose me :'}

• I think someone chose me last night. I've been here since the end of April. I have over 150 MHOs.

• Dang you got here a month after me and have already passed me :( lol

• Lol I've answered nearly 1000 posts though

• I've answered probably 2000. No idea. Don't know or care. I used to have a higher MHO% but it's mostly stayed the same since May.

• My last most helpful was yesterday. I think I have about 46 or 64 most helpful answers lol one of those. I've been here for about a year. :( but I stopped using my account for about 8 months but now I'm back :)

• I got a couple today.

• Last one was 23 hours ago. I've been here more than a year and have 1351 mho's.

• I have 156, the last time I received one was yesterday and I've been here 3 and a half months

• It was yesterday and I voted D :)

• I've had 73 MHOs and last one was 6 days ago about some girl liking drinking her own pee..