Great GAG. So I have to re-follow everything?

So my girlsaskguys has changed, like probably most people. Why do I have to re-follow everything? Why do they have to constantly change this website? Fix the broken things instead of constantly changing.
I'm so close to leaving. Sadly I know none of you would notice.

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess the designers had finished combing their beards and maintaining their fixies, so GAG felt like it should give them some work to do.

That multi-column layout is so fail. Thanks for making everything more cluttered.

What Guys Said 12

• No effort is made to create any sense of community, and when they let in 13 year olds, whose average time spent here is probably measured in days or weeks, it created a merry-go-round effect, no one knows anyone else.

Plus, the site caters so much to the frenzy about privacy and anonymity, so that a big percentage of people, even if they don't always post anonymously, have private profiles, which amounts to nearly the same thing. And even with a profile, people aren't asked for much information...

• That's weird... okay the layout changed but all my followers and followings are still there. People + 1 mandatory subject.
    In other words: I don't have a problem (and need some more time to decide wether I love the new look or not...).
    You've discoved a bug I'm afraid hahaha :o :o

• How are we gonna notice that if you are hidden? :p

• I notice when people leave and I'm sorry they are doing things
    to change this site to make it difficult , really the administrators
    needs a system to get rid of all the garbage questions allowed to
    be asked.. Yes i know sex questions need to be allwed but
    when they post pictures on here that are deemed as illegal
    and basically they stay up for over 24 hours yes the system
    is failing for this site.

• Also thinking about leaving

• Hun you have been here fore ages too, what's up? X

• Those of us over 25 are more and more made to feel we don't belong, with 'mods' who are 16.. which unfortunately is logical since that's probably become the average age!

How can an advice site survive with an average age of 16? And it's become more like another Facebook, why should people leave Fbook, Instagram, etc., to join this one?

• @martyfellow i think you are right

• personally i'd notice... please don't leave :(

• I'd notice when I'd make the next mention on the next question about how @Hidden_P and LovesTVDx and xHoneyxBeex are the best looking ladies on GAG, then I'd click on the mention and I'd see "inactive" and it would be sad

• Really? Well I was only following users and luckily they didn't mess that up. But besides users isn't it just topics to re-follow?

• If you go I will have to chase you :) s

• What are you saying? All my followers and people that I'm following are still there, and the topics that I was following are also there.

• hmm, i dont recall having to re-follow anything

• yeah, they keep changing it and the last change was not good

What Girls Said 9

• What exactly are you having to re-follow? The users and topics you follow should be the same as it was before the update.

• Everyone hates change.

Give it a few weeks... you'll grow accustomed to this, then it won't be bothersome anymore.

• Half the fun of this site is obviously reserved for the busy bees who are constantly working on it and tweaking it. This site apparently exists just as much for THEM to have fun as it does for US to have fun. I have no problem with that. Have fun everyone.

• Yeah, they fucked up my stuff. Can't be bothered to re-follow. So I just answer whatever pops up now lol.
    It's annoying that they keep changing it, but I'm not too fussed.

• What do you mean re-follow. As in all the people you were following?

• Did it get rid of all of your followers?

I notice and appreciate your comments.

• I know , it sucks.

• I didn't notice that.

• Nothing we the regular users can do.