If you post anon, Will your post show up in someones feed if they are your friend?

?

If you are being followed bye someone, and you post something not anon, it will show up in their feed, Will it do the same if you post anon.. Will it show up in your followers feed as anon?

Most Helpful Girl

• No, if you post anonymously it will not show up in your followers feeds. It would only show up if you post with your username.

What Girls Said 4

• Yes it will :)

• Your post will only appear in the site feed and your username won't appear to anyone.

• I think they do, I never pay attention to it though

• No regular users are able to see the identity behind anonymous posts, whether they're following the poster or not.

• What I mean is, If you are being followed bye someone, and you post something not anon, it will show ip in there feed, Will it do the same if you post anon.. Will it show up in your followers feed as anon?

• Yeah, I understood what you meant... and I don't believe so. The feeds have changed a bit recently though so who knows? Either way, you're totally anonymous.

What Guys Said 2

• Yes this is actually true.

• Obviously not.