Do you think weird/creepy messages here on GAG are strictly targeted towards or exclusive to female GAG users?

Just curious. I once received a private message from a male GAG user starting off with a friendly conversation... until he randomly started to ask me about my m@sturbation habits. I told him that I refuse to answer the question because it's something that I don't feel comfortable talking about with anyone and to move on to another subject or topic. Then he continued on to stay on the subject and I just started to ignore his messages.

I used to think weirdos and pervs on GAG (or the internet in general) only target women/girls. Boy was I wrong. lol

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 9

• No. I'm sure some guys have received creepy messages from girls on here. It's not only targeted towards women.

• Hahaha u got it once!!! 😂😂 I get them all the freaken time and worse. Like can I finger u or where do u live maybe we can meet up? Like WTF I'm not stupid.

• It must get quite tiring having sex shoved at you by random guys. It's something I won't do as one must respect the girls on here and observe correct etiquette. If a girl started getting suggestive with me that would be a different story and I would probably respond appropriately but otherwise guys should just keep it in their pants

• Tell him that if he doesn't leave you alone you will go to the police..

• @sexyphil he has bc he was this crazy virgin hunter guy and after he lost his V card he doesn't message me anymore.

• Yea it's mostly directed at the female members but I would imagine some guys get unwanted messages also.

• the first person i ever spoke to on here was like 15 years older than me (he was 30) and he wanted me to download Skype so we could "talk", you just have to ignore the weirdos

• I think it was Sandplanet.

• This happens to me a lot also. I wouldn't be surprised if we are in t he majority. I don't think gender matters too much. There are gay perverts and pedophiles just as much as staight ones

• Nope. Guys too, get creepy messages.

• I've heard that men have gotten some odd messages on here.

• For the most part, yes, but not completely exclusive. There's no doubt that at least one female here is like guys and messages creepy / horny stuff. It goes both ways, but mostly targeted at gorks because guys can't control their dicks. Sorry if I sound sexist.

• I totally agree girls can creep us guys out too and I'm pretty broad minded but I've been creeped by both guys and girls.

• Yea. I've seen guys complaining about the creepy girls. There's actualy this one girl that is kind of stalking me now. Nothing perverted but really forward. @sexyphil

• Plus my first day on GAG, this one girl like went crazy telling me how horny she was and talked about masturbating etc. I mean she was REALLY forward, but I just kind of kept talking until she stopped.

What Guys Said 13

• Believe or not I got a dodgy message from a 13 year old girl ( hope to God it was a fake account ) - That is why I went private

• The only weird one I've gotten was a marriage proposal that well interesting, I've been asked out once and had quite a few girls tell me how cute I am in pm. Luckily I haven't had any really weird ones like you have, and I hope to god I don't lol, if you do have more though and they make your uncomfortable just block them, after that they can't contact you in anyway until you lift the block.

• Luckily ignoring the guy's message actually worked for me. He hasn't messaged me since then. So far, I didn't freak out or anything like the vast majority of girls would but I just stayed quiet for a few minutes feeling a bit uncomfortable. That's about it. lol

• Yeah, well if it's working keep doing it lol.

• Yeah, I'm pretty sure I have not received a bunch of genitalia in my mail box from people whose profile claims them to be from India.
    I'd have to create a female profile to verify this, though.

• I'd say that they're mostly targeted towards female users, but not exclusively.

• Its not surprising that there would be a majority of users here who are on the creepy side and that that would affect everyone.

• Bruh, it could be a troll, it could be a homosexual, it could be a unicorn pretending to be human. you just never know

• LOL try Omegle.. There more of it there.

• its probably like, 90% directed at women, and 10% directed at men

• Well, there can be exceptional circumstances such as yours but in most cases I guess women are target of creep messages. SO they are not exclusive to women but are usually targeted towards them.

• 70% of the guys give the worst/nasties advice and are usually being dicks about it. However that does leave the good 30%. With the female side of things the statistics are more even.

• Mostly, yes. But exclusively?

• This site is monitored by some mysterious creatures called 'Moderators'... Never saw them...

• but really man come on... how is your master-bating going?