Can a less talkative guy ever get a girlfriend?

I am 24 old single... I am reserve kind of guy... Shy nature... I have almost missed every opportunity in my life when it comes to relationship with a girl... I am just feed up of myself...
Whenever i found some girl is interested in me and i decide to talk to her i suck... i just can't start conversation with any girl... And trust me there are many girls in life right now i think they are interested in me but i am still not able too start talking to them... I am not so shy around them but whenever i get any opportunity to talk i just can't... I just dont understand what to say and how to say

Most Helpful Girl

• If you are quit and don't start a conversation.. How would she/he know you like him? I think you should start talking a little more.. You say you don't know what to say... Just say " hey, hows your day going" or just a simple " smile or hi" ... Then that way you guys can start talking to each other a little more...

What Girls Said 2

• Sure he can. There are women who love to talk and make up for your "loss of words". I'm one of the people who don't speak much and prefer to listen.

• i don't see why not... but there's always someone to bring the best out of you. You many be shy and reserved but the girl you many find may bring the funny extrovert out of you. You'll find her trust me when I met my boyfriend he couldnt tell if i was interested in him and thought it wasn't going to work out but I opened up a little and that made him want to know me better and break down those walls i had up.

What Guys Said 10

• I know how you feel. I've been told I'm probably on the autism spectrum.

Anyway, to me, this is about conversation in general. And you need to practise. Practise conversing with all sorts of people, not just women you find attractive.

This website might help you as well:

http://www.improveyoursocialskills.com/

Or check out the Wikipedia article on conversation.

• I am sure he can - He just has different attributes

• I'm just like you, I just don't have the " many girls in life right now i think they are interested in me " part, so yeah, I'm worse than you

• Don't get feed up :D. Joking aside do not focus on getting a girlfriend, instead for a first few months try to improve your social skills by talking to more and more people irrespective of their gender. You have to always push yourself out of your comfort zone. The answer to your question is... no, generally shy and less talkative guys do not get a girlfriend (easily).

• Maybe try talking to girls you aren't interested in. What to talk about: use the surrounding or a situation, or even an intriguing question. The art of conversation is to listen and respond. Listen to what she says then respond appropriately.

• I'm sure you can somehow, but you need to take initiative bro

• He can. I am neither shy nor socially awkward, instead I am moderately sociable, but I can still form quite successful relationship.

• Sure mate why not you can but sometime you need to approach girls you know to make sure they are interested in you good luck bro *brofists*

• I got social anxiety as well, I know how you feel. If you ask me, embrace yourself this way and try to find girls with less ego; who can love you even though you're shy and you don't talk too much. Of course you can get a girlfriend but probably not a very hot one, bro. Same for me. That's how universe made us. I cannot be a jerk even if i want. Because that's who i am.

• I feel you bruh, I actually get approached sometimes when girls see me talking with friends because I'm quite outgoing, but I lose my shit around a pretty girl and have no idea what to say. It'll be interesting to read the answers.