Are the guys on here just super desperate or what?

They rate everyone 8,9,10's like cmon...

Most Helpful Guy

• Yep, I think a lot of them are thirsty losers who kiss ass for mho or the misguided outside chance they'll find romance.

• Lmfao right?

• Oh I don't im just saying this site is made up of white knights and jealous girls

• that's very true!

What Girls Said 7

• hahahaha!!! i noticed that, too.
    not that we're all ugly... but seriously? haha!!!
    like they just got out of jail.

• Why are you such a party pooper?

• It would appear many are extremely thirsty.

• I see no problem with helping people get over their insecurities so they can focus on the better and more important things in life.

• Didn't know it was a bad thing to boost people's self esteem.

• It is a bad thing. Let's say the chick goes out and she thinks she's hot stuff... then all the dudes start spurning her and she's totally confused, comes onto GAG asking why lol.

• Yeah, @ManThatKnewTooMuch I highly doubt someone would think their 'hot stuff' just because people on the internet give them a good rating. They may be more secure with themselves [which is a good thing], but not "I'm sexy and I know it"

• Maybe, but I'd rather err on the side of caution. Besides, I've seen PLENTY of "I'm sexy and I know it" types. So many that I think it's a bad thing to tell ANY girl she's good looking.

• Maybe they are just being nice

• Could be.

• And yes, they ARE being nice. This site is chalk-full of liberal left wingers. All they like to do is pad the ego.

• Or they only comment on the people who they think are a 7/8 or above...

What Guys Said 5

• Everyone but you is desperate huh?

• Nah there are some normal guys on here

• Here is my DUBIOUS criteria: (I just thought of it from the top of my head, there are flaws and omissions)

0-2 extremely fat and ugly
    3-4 fat and ugly
    5-6 fat with normal looking face
    7-8 normal body/slim with normal looking/Kind/sweet face
    9-10 curvy body with great looking/kind face

• Below 5 I prefer not to comment cause I don't know how to bring it softly and just couldn't be honest to that point

• Maybe some guys are genuinely nice guys and aren't into deliberately hurting someones feelings!

• Nobody said they should hurt their feelings. Just be honest.

• Why would somebody ask a question they can't here the answer to?

• Don't know how to answer to a comment, but this is for Asker:

sometimes people think they're ready for the thruth, but they just want to reasure themselves that it's not as bad as they think. I share the same opinion as truthbeknown

• I wouldn't say thirsty just concious of peoples' feelings.

• Some are others aren't.
    I haven't seen a single 9 yet. I think I've only seen one maybe two 8's.