Do you get mad when you see this on G@G?

C'MON YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. It's when someone asks a question where only women can answer (because of gender restrictions) and they say: ''asker wants to hear from girls only''... WHY WOULD THEY WRITE THIS WHEN THEY ALREADY ONLY ALLOW WOMEN TO ANSWER?

• If they don't stop with this sh! t I will facepalm for 10 minutes
  • I GET PLEASURE WHEN THEY DO IT, I GET WET

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 13

What Guys Said 14

• Three features must be removed from this site:
    - Gender-restricted questions.
    - The ability to answer questions without accessing them.
    - Hiding (condensing) long opinions.

It is like the site is encouraging people to give short nonsensical answers and to not care about what other users have to say about the topic. As a result, it has created a hostile environment full of users who don't quite understand the concept of disagreement. They all follow the fallacious rule "it makes sense to me, therefore, it must be true".

I believe it is the quality vs. quantity thing. As far as I know, the point of this site was to provide an arena for both genders at which they can ask questions and exchange thoughts and opinions. But, like everything else, if you want to appeal to a larger audience, you end up losing the essence of your idea somewhere in the process.

The problem you're addressing, doesn't bother me. It is the actual feature that does and I think I made that abundantly clear.

• This reminds me about a question I read yesterday. The asker started with "(I'm a girl by the way)" without realizing we can already tell from the pink header and borders.

• Yeah double face palm

• I really haven't came across too many of them but
    yes it can be headache for sure.

• It's becoming http://www.girlsaskgirls.com then

• I get wet :D

• I really don't care. If people don't want your opinion then you shouldn't want to give it. You just seem like a in-your-face snob when you get upset about it.

• Anytime I see a gender restricted question I pitch a mighty tent. This is my fetish.

• It can get crazy

• I don't care.

Plus most of the questions on here are just "Does he like me".

• no, since i don't care what people do.

seems you have some asperger's disorder, but ok.

• to rub it in why else